'Human Centipede' Sequel -- Hard to Swallow

4/25/2011 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"The Human Centipede" was one tough movie to stomach -- but the director told us there's a sequel on the way and even dragged "My Little Pony" into the convo! Try making heads or tails of that.042511_TV_centipede_still_v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Cartman

My little Centipede?

LongJohn69

Gives new meaning to the term..."as 2 mouth"!

Karilyn

in case interested in the plot....Daniel Tosh of Tosh.0 on comedy central did a spoiler alert for the movie~you can find it at http://tosh.comedycentral.com/video-clips/spoiler-alert---human-centipede---uncut

Amy

I actually thought that the build up for the movie made it seem so much worse than it actually was. It was pretty tame considering the nature of the movie. I watched the first one to see what it would be like and I was quite disappointed....not even sure if I'd bother to watch the sequels...I think there are going to be three total at the end.

mjfan212

WILL REBBIE JACKSON MAKE THE THEME SONG?

Rooster

Gee I was gonna say "Holy Scat Flick Ass Man"! But now, see, I don't have a product to sell or anything derogatory to say about anyone & I feel rather out of place.

So I will just say - Shazam, that 3rd cup of coffee must taste good... if your the first in the centipede.

clucka

Um, this movie played on only 19 screens and ended up grossing only $181,467. A FLOP! If there is a sequel, it'll go straight to dvd. GARBAGE!

Truth

But the dvds made millions of dollars. That is VERY impressive for a independent horror film like this.

LongJohn69

Gives a new meaning to "as 2 mouth"!

Sammie

OMG~! I can't believe anybody else actually saw that movie! I inadvertantly saw part of it on On Demand thinking it sounded like a stoopid Syfy thriller and the next thing ya know, Hey Hubby! Come take a look at this! got to the part where everybody was sewn together, bandaged up and being shown themselves with a mirror. About all we could take :)

I(

La Gallina Turuletaaa(bso)

Subestimaba tu capacidad de procacidad (y porkacidad)
:D

A.B.

The first movie was pretty sick and the sequel will be, too, but now that we know what to expect, will it be as 'shocking' and nasty?

Not sure if this needed a sequel, it could take away from the shock value of the first movie. But, we'll see I guess.

toto

movie was great I watched it on netflix and so did a lot of my friends it was hella funny when they had to go up the stairs lol

yvetterene

I love horror movies, but this movie was just disturbing. I will probably see the sequel though because I'm just that twisted.

I(