'Teen Mom' Daddy -- I Wanna Be a RAP STAR!!!

4/27/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the dads from "Teen Mom" has taped himself in bed with another woman ... all in an effort to launch his rap career -- and TMZ has the footage!!!

042611_teen_mom_video

Jo Rivera -- who goes by the rap moniker N.I.C.K.B. -- has released a music video for his song, "Unthinkable Remix" ... in which he tries to seduce an older woman.

But not everyone is a fan of Jo's career -- his baby mama, Kailyn Lowery, tells us, "I think he has his priorities mixed up right now. He should be spending quality time with his son while he’s not working."

FYI -- we're told Rivera shot the bedroom scene in a Hampton Inn in New Jersey ... BALLER!!!!!

iseestupid

actually... i hate to say it but hes really not that bad. he does have talent. but i still dont like him. he has a whole lot of growing up to do.

jacksonfive210

what a *** stick to banging your ugly baby momma!!!!

korey

I could only deal with 20 seconds but he needs to spend his money on his son, not her toes!

korey

I could only stomach 20 seconds. He needs to spend his money on his son not her toes.

sev

good now you can give yr babe mama sum bucks for yr babe cuz u sure suck on being a good bf

Wes

Stick to fixing copy machines

meee

Find the Full Video

This Video IS HOT!!
Hes decent..
IF this makes money isnt he then helping to provide for his child? There for I would say His priorities are straight.. not to mentiong it didnt take all that long for him to make the video..Not like he was away from his son for days or weeks.. GET REAL...

bri

wow.. I was expecting something really bad, but I actually liked this.. I liked it a lot. I'm impressed. He's better than some of the rappers out there already. Still think he needs to mature, but he could go somewhere if he comes up with more original songs.

Crystal

the hook sounds like Unthinkable by Alicia Keys... don't quit your day job, douche!

sgm genuis

Not bad, But here's a better remix to that song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NVWtscFM48

FooBooLicious

Ummm, isn't there some sort of copyright infringement issue here? I'm sure whoever actually owns the rights to that song wouldn't appreciate this un-solicited "remix". Not to mention this dude is Douche Lord of the century. Who holds their baby ransom for $60...0? This loser and his family....none of which are any better than him.

FooBooLicious

So...

I think he's hot and WAY better than his baby's mom!!!! He can sing to me any day.....or should I say night=) Don't give up Jo!!!

T

this is so gross. hes just a child without any man muscles. i feel sick watching this

Dotty V

I'm not a big fan of Joe but his flow was tight....all u guys stating "no talent" have u ever tried to spit a verse? He's got potential. Okay, he's got a kid but so do 98% of rappers. It pays the bills. As I was listening I couldn't help but think "He's kinda good". lol