Cher TRASHES Trump -- He's a 'Pompous A-Hole!'

4/27/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cher just RIPPED Donald Trump in front of 200,000 people -- calling the man a boob-chasing idiot and a "pompous a**hole" ... on her Twitter account.

0427_cher_twitter_2

Cher didn't stop there -- blasting off another tweet immediately after: "Donald Trump ( mr chapter11) is Only a Mean Spirited BAD ACTOR who couldn't find his ass with both hands & a map!"

Cher's attack comes in the wake of Trump taking credit for forcing the White House to release Obama's birth certificate. FYI -- Cher is a very outspoken Obama supporter.

justsaying

LMAO! YEAH! THAT JOKER IS NOTHING BUT MOUTH. HE ACTUALLY BACKED INTO A BILLION DOLLARS. IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS FATHER, HE'D JUST BE A CONTRACTOR.

Lauren

Cher,

You are a plastic surgury freak and so is your daughter. You both are all screwed up so you have no right to say anything to anybody. Your daughter had body parts cut away so she can be a man. I don't give a damn is she had a penis implant she is still a WOMAN!. God made her this way and no Dr. Feelgood can change her DNA to make her a man! As for your drug addict son, well what can you say, he is another mess you created!

Ozzie X

Although Cher may no longer be relevant, she is entitled to her opinion. I agree with her opinion BWAHAHAHA.

CA Girl

Yes, Cher does have more balls than Trump ever will. She has a tennis court on her property and is known for lobbing many, many tennis balls over the fenced court. She's always having to purchase more balls.

paigehop

ROFLMFAO! Cher is one of thee biggest freaks in Hollywood!!!

Cooper

how juvenile

U suk

Trump is nothin but a big ole windbag. There is noooo wayyyy this country could afford to have him as a president. He knows his way around real estate, but politics...not so much. If he did, than he'd know that slinging mud way before announcing his presidency is stupid. I don't like the fact that he uses the media to spew his stupidity. I just want to rip off his wig that has 3 strands of hair and slap him with it.

debschira

ok, im on the fence with this one. I dislike Cher cus she thinks she's better than others, and she supports Obama. But........what she says about Trump is true. But a BIGGER But, they are cut from the same mold, both have $$$ and both think they are better than us. But then again, does Cher still have $$$? hmmmmmmmmmmm. I just want everyone to agree to disagree and get on with the JOB of getting this country back to safe mode. Agree or no? Please don't call me names, i don't get out much so the computer is where i find my connection to the world, (im on oxygen i know i know boo hoo for me. it's what i get for smoking cigs for 32 yrs.) and NO i DO NOT feel sorry for myself. Proceed............

Physical Graffiti

Well...he IS one! She's just telling it like it is!

carol

I like Cher a lot. I would like to ask her though "what has Obama done to make this country and the people in it a better place?" that you are so supportive of him. Our Grandchildren's grandchildren will be paying off the national debt - China owns us - gas prices have soared, people are out of work by the millions - shall I go on? Why are you supporting him? By the way, I'm not for Trump either but I'm sick of hearing about Obama Supporters. We are worse off than ever. Is this how all the Supporters wanted the country to be? If so, guess I understand now why the Obama Supporters are so loyal.

Diana Baker, Missouri

Cher is 100% right!

Italia

Cher is only saying what the majority of us are thinking. Just the same, The Donald said he would let us see his tax returns if the President released his birth certificate, so let's go Donald, let us see exactly how you avoid paying your taxes.

I just read on the Washington Post that the majority of money The Donald has contributed to political campaigns has gone to the Democrats, so he's got the *********** Republicans totally fooled and falling all over themselves to support a closet Democrat.

This is the 2nd time Republicans are making themselves look foolish because they don't vet their candidates, just like they didn't vet Sarah "The Bimbo" Palin and ended up with Ms. Wasilla with a pregnant teenage daughter, who never left her own front porch from which she could see Russia.

Republicans just keep on proving what a poorly educated, gullible bunch of coconuts they are.

dee

What she said!!! Trump is a moron, and money does not make you President material! I say Mr. Trump!!! YOUR FIRED!!!

Mikey

At least the Clintons are happy today, they've been asking for the birth certificate for 3 years. Your welcome!

moe l.

Cher's just jealous her own D boobs are down around her ankles and Donald won't give her a first glance.