Lindsay Lohan

I'm Stickin' With Shawn!

4/26/2011 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is pissed that she's getting calls from people asking if she's going to fire her lawyer, Shawn Holley ... because Lindsay thinks Shawn Holley has done "an incredible job."

0422_shawn_lilo_Getty_01_EX
Sources who are in constant touch with Lindsay tell us ... she doesn't blame Shawn at all for her 120 day jail sentence -- Lindsay feels she got herself into this predicament, and Shawn has actually made it far better than Lindsay even deserves.

Lindsay is telling friends, just after getting sprung from the pokey Friday night, she texted Shawn, telling her, "I love you."

Who knew ... Lindsay's best relationship is with her attorney.

dreamon

Friday? I thought she was planning to get turned away from the Royal Wedding on Friday?

Nikki

dreamon, dreamon...lol only kidding, just a little humor

Lets just see if that happens tomorrow and what kind of show aka attention she brings on

And Grandma funny you should say you give her two weeks before she screws up, because thats the top of the pool, so you are not the only one who believes in this

dreamon

Frankly, kidding aside, I have said before that I feel she needs a good mental health assesment. I'm not sure Lindsay is in the postion to be helpful to others till she gets some healing herself.

Nikki

@ LOHAN IS A TRAIN WRECK, you watched Leno last night and I saw your comments on the other storys about Lindsay today can you repost them
The ones when Leno said Linday will be on tomorrow, what the audience reaction was

BTW your post are killing Dina she freakin hates you, keep spreading the word on all the sites, job well done

Doug

I have always been a fan of Jay Leno. Why would he put that ugly, nasty, liar Lindsay on the show? It' a setup. No one would give that crazy pig a standing ovation. I'm Very disappointed in you, Jay.

Nikki

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

Sorry you didnt put a limited on how many times you can vote

Danielle

i know shawn is thinking"i cant wait till this is over,so i can away from this crazy white bitch"

Rose5491

I vote # TWO No doubt about it. Lindsay who????? I don't recall that case. Don't remember that name.....

Gwendolyn

I think she kicks ass as a lawyer. she has her back. she's right there all up in it whenever anything happens. she's doing a great job.

Nikki

LOL! I was just going to say can someone please tell what limited means
I think 11 days of kids and family over Spring break is finally hitting me

Sorry next time please limit me to how many times I can vote..LOL!

Marilyn

Please everyone stop doubting Lilo's sincerity after all she did all that remarkable work with the orphans in Morocco.
That was not a joke!

Please everyone and give her a break remember she is not that lucky! When they found cocaine in the pant's pocket she happened to be wearing, the pants she had on were not her pants.

ne est ce pas

2 and 1 for good measure

Danielle

yes,she must have changed pants in the mens room,before she left.....lmao

LieHoShouldBeInJail

This just in - NEWSFLASH!

Sources tell TMZ that Shawn Chapman Holley has petitioned the court for a continuance of troubled once-upon-a-time-child- actress-turned-washed-up-criminal Lindsay Lohan's May 11th pre-trial hearing.
Moreover, SCH has asked that for a limited time Lindsay be permitted to work FOR the women's shelter at which she will be performing court ordered community service. This, instead of AT the shelter.
Our sources say that Lindsay plans on testing a variety of health products for the shelter which she plans on bringing back into the United States.
Only by repeated, daily testing of these herbal drinks (organically grown from potatoes) and powders can she confirm the beneficial qualities which she says are far superior to what she discovered while doing product research in Coachella.
These products are unique in that they are only found in one spot in the world - the south of France!
They can only be obtained in limited quantiy and only at a specific time of year - this year, May 11th to May 22nd.
Stay tuned!

Nikki

TMZ Live: Wait! Did Leno Get Lindsay to Admit Guilt?