Chuck Lorre -- Blasting Charlie With Monkey Jokes?

4/29/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chuck Lorre is taking a vicious shot at an actor -- accusing him of being a drug addict who is "impossible to work with" ... but the shocker is he's NOT talking about Charlie Sheen. Maybe.

0429_charlie_sheen_monkey_tmz_bn

At the end of last night's "The Big Bang Theory" ... Lorre's vanity card seems to be joking about a monkey that was on the episode -- saying its "behavior became increasingly erratic, to the point of refusing to come out of his trailer to rehearse."

The card continues, "The monkey is a heroin addict. Yes, hard as it may be to believe, the monkey had a monkey on his back." It goes on to say the monkey is in detox and a 12 step program.

0429_chuck_lorre_vanity_card

But after Lorre's announcement he's retooling "Two and a Half Men" without Charlie -- and Charlie's nuclear response, we gotta ask ...

Nancy

Awww, but Ray-Ray, you always manage to have a wry, witty, pithy comment to each of mine. If you truly didn't care, you'd shut up and not address me at all, now, wouldn't you?

I know you love me, but you're wedded to Charlie now. *sigh* I simply do not hang with those who swing both ways, sorry.

Kathyo

Seriously, who sends a letter to someone via a gossip site? That's MATURE? That's WINNING?? That's f**ked up.

Now now Nancy, let's be fair....after all he doens't have a publicist anymore!! This is what his career has been reduced to.....tantrums via TMZ, hahaaaa

Nancy

@Kathyo

Oh, sorry. Yes, I forgot. His publicist was one of the first to desert the sinking ship, wasn't he? Wise, wise man. LMAO!

Nancy

Raymond less than a minute ago

Two depraved and senile hoes slurping out each other. That's exactly what I'm expecting to see on a "vanity card" discussion thread.

*****

Good thing that's not happening here, then, isn't it? If you thought it was, sweetheart, you seriously need your prescription checked. Those coke bottle-bottom glasses might need to be boosted just a touch.
;)

Kathyo

@Raymond

and every vile, disgusting comment you make is exactly what we expect to see on "any" thread.....

HM

@Kathyo
"It makes more sense that these Bosses would want him healthy and get him help than it does for them to fire him for no reason"

*******************************************************

Not only would the powers that be prefer a healthy Charlie Sheen from a business standpoint, but I think Chuck Lorre would also feel empathy for someone who'd been unsuccessful in conquering his addiction demons and would genuinely wish for Charlie's triumph over drugs and alcohol.

I came across this article from a young man who publicly thanks Mr. Lorre for essentially rescuing him from the drug abuse he'd been unable for so long to fight on his own:

Here's an excerpt:

Charlie Sheen’s boss, Chuck Lorre saved my life.

It’s true. Chuck did save my life. The producer of Two and a Half Men was instrumental in saving my life. That’s why I find it challenging to keep quiet about Charlie Sheen’s rants against Chuck. Charlie Sheen calls Chuck Lorre a clown. I call Chuck Lorre my hero. Chuck came into my life at the time I needed someone the most. I was introduced to him through an acquaintance and Chuck knew instantly that I was in trouble. He graciously took the time to meet with me on a few occasions and I have to say was extremely instrumental in convincing me that I was an individual worthy of living. He convinced me that I would someday be proud of who I was to become providing I clean myself up and do some work on myself. He was there for me then and has been available to me ever since our first chat.

I think it's worth a read.

Nancy

Raymond less than a minute ago

Nancy

I'm hearing your toothless mouth is a major attraction in the neighborhood.

*****

No, no, sweetheart, you have me confused with your idol, your messiah, Charlie. HE'S the toothless one, as is evident from what little smile he has left. My dental work is just peachy, thanks for the concern!

Nancy

Raymond less than a minute ago

Nancy

can't quite understand you. Maybe just let loose on that major piece of meat you're trying to chew on?

*****

You can't hide it Ray-Ray. Now you've taken to accusing me of the very thing that you've been doing on this site since you got here - if you're not sucking on Charlie's diminutive pole, you're slurping away at ksis.

You shouldn't be ashamed of what you are, there are a lot of people in the world like you. I'm sure they have support groups in your community that you can join and find that acceptance that you so desperately desire. Good luck in your journey to self-awareness.

Nancy

@HM

On a more serious note, thank you for posting the link to that site. The story is deeply moving. The fact that it was Lorre's help that started that man on his way to assisting others is equally thought-provoking. As you said, despite all the venom, it's entirely possible that Lorre does have some empathy with Sheen through this ugliness.

Nancy

Raymond less than a minute ago

Haaahahahahahaaaaaa.

Poor old hippie stoner always writing novels. Get somebody to talk to. Might improve your petty life. And give you something more to chew on !!!

*****

Poor boy... still accusing others of what bothers you the most about yourself. *sigh* Seriously, unless you live with aborigines, I'm SURE you can find the support you need where you live. Just try it, you'll be amazed at what a difference it can make in your lonely, isolated, socially-inept existence.

I realize that you're just modeling yourself on your messiah, Charlie. Hopefully, though, when he goes down the tubes you will discover that he just isn't a positive role model for youth.

Muppet

Not everything is about Chuckles the Clown(love that someone gave him this name)!! Now everything Lorre writes is about Chuckles? Wow what an ego!! Ever think maybe Lorre doesn't give a crap what Chuckles does?? Although it's quite plain that Chuckles is ticked off because he's NOT getting back on TAHM HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Paybacks are a b*tch aren't they Chuckles?

Chaps

Read that letter of Chuckles!

Sounds like that monkey was giving him a tonsil cleaning with a stick, but started at the lower end!

Chaps

And had to tip that pesky raymond the butt keeper a buck on the way in!

Nancy

Raymond 9 minutes ago

Nancy

old hippie stoner.

Sorry, but nobody cares. Except for Lorre maybe, who might lure you, by means of another "vanity card". Feel free to offer whatever you still consider worthy to give.

*****

As I said, if you didn't care, you wouldn't respond, would you? Obviously, you care very deeply to be responding so very much.

I'm having fun, since I have to be in front of a computer to monitor a website... what's YOUR excuse? Or did I hit a little too close to home with the bit about the aborigines? No offense intended, I'm sure they're all lovely people.

Unlike Charlie. ;)

HM

@Nancy
"The fact that it was Lorre's help that started that man on his way to assisting others is equally thought-provoking. As you said, despite all the venom, it's entirely possible that Lorre does have some empathy with Sheen through this ugliness."

***********************************************

Based on various articles I've read since this feud began between Chuck Lorre and Charlie Sheen, I do believe that Mr. Lorre's own life experiences have made him compassionate towards those struggling with internal demons, including Mr. Sheen. And I hope that Mr. Lorre doesn't allow this latest spate of hateful words ridiculing his excellence as a father, erode his humanity. It would be a real shame if this ugliness stole that from him.