Flavor Flav

I Was Targeted by

'Rookie Ass Cop'

5/2/2011 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flavor Flav says the only reason he was arrested Friday night is because some "curious Rookie Ass Cop" wanted to make a name for himself.

0502_flavor_flav_bn
Flav just went to his Twitter to explain how he ended up behind bars ... saying, "I was on my home from Benihana's I got pulled over by a curious Rookie Ass Cop."

Flav continued, "He found out I had a traffic warrant wanted to make a name for himself took me in and now I'm home laying my bed what's the big deal?!"

TMZ broke the story ... Flav was arrested and hauled into a Vegas jail after he was pulled over for a routine traffic stop ... and the cop noticed Flav had four warrants out for his arrest stemming from various traffic-related incidents. .

Apparently, Flav settled all of the outstanding issues -- because he also tweeted, "At least, I cleared up my sh*t ... some people are still on the run!"

notalawyer

The arresting officer was helping humanity by relieving the world of bad “entertainers”

SpeakTheWord

You had warrants Flavor Terd...

SweetPea

No he arrested you because you had outstanding warrants! idiot!

Mikey

Its because he's black. Anyone else with 4 warrants woulda walked.

cdwight101

Is he serious. Apparently it wrong now to arrest people with FOUR warrants.

croc

rookie cop? he stung your azz now didnt he.
you should have taken care of your shizz a long time ago, bud.

Starla

C'mon now Flav;no need to try & save face; it shouldn't take a "Rookie A$$ Cop" to make you "clear" up your citations.

Jackie

LOL...Enjoy ur prison time dude.

TMZ dont like me

Flav, you ain't Osama bin Laden. It probably ain't that serious, holmes....

ME

HEY FLAV! do you know what time it is? look at your stupid clock around your ugly face...its time to be a man and pay your fines like everyone else! IDIOT!

kp

pay your tickets, no arrest da

Mark Proctor

Novel concept... Pay your tickets!

Melissa

If he would have taken care of his business before hand he wouldn't have had to get taken to jail. Don't try to show responsibility after you got caught for being a slacker!

Jeff

I'm so amazed by the fact that this b*tch is still relevant.
He does nothing, IMO. His music SUCKS and he is one of the ugliest beasts ever.
Not to mention he's just an annoying fool.
Vile.

Chris

How could he miss court, he wears a 12 inch clock around his neck. Maybe somebody needs to tell him how it works.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments