Osama bin Laden -- BOGUS Death Photo

5/2/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A photo reportedly showing a dead Osama bin Laden is already making its way around the Internet ... but it seems pretty obvious ... the photo is a FAKE.

Osama Bin Laden Dead Body Picture

The image on the left is an ALTERED version of a famous photo of bin Laden.

The White House has NOT released an official death photo of the corpse ... yet.

An official has told CNN ... REAL photographs of Osama's body exist ... which show a gunshot wound to the side of his head. The official says due to the wounds, bin Laden's face is "unrecognizable."

Isak

good Osama death

Jack

Just another black guy pulling the race card and Obama didn't do **** to get him bush was the one who started on getting why do black people think there the **** I don't get it

memememememeeee

OMG are you serious USA IS AL QAEDA lololololololololol DONT YOU WATCH THE NEWS AND SEE ALL OSAMAS TREAT VIDEOS MMMM WAS IT BUSH IN DISGUISE.....yes there is a stupid person posting on this page and its you!!!and i am very happy about osama fish foods death......he killed 3000 + people so talk about that who f*****g cares about osama all that matters is he is rotting in hell for what he did DAM SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SO STUPID!u done gave me a headache stupid people do that to me so i try to avoid them!

king

osama bin laden is death but al qaida is not just osama.osama is 1 of 500 0r more (al qaida mans )my opinion is that i hate people wich hurts people ,and people say al qaida mans are living under the grounds where radars cant see them all over the world

joe

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NOT DEAD............HE IS HIDING IN SOUTH PACIFIC..WITH THE LOCALS .......HAHA LOL

julissa

they didnt show the real pic thats bad

know it all

i think obama is taken credit for everything when he only gave the ok signal

urcoool

osama is not dead until i see pictures its all just a hoax to make american citizens sleep well at night.....until i see some real pictures i am a non believer.

Goddess

We as americans should pray for President Obama and the entire United States.I believe the president was trying to make the right decision about capturing bin Laden, but the president has ordered that the photos not be posted.I feel very strongly if those photos are released and the person or group is responsible they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.The orders of the president should be respected and carried out.Inspite of 9/11,we as americans are still a caring people.The U.S.have allowed those people to come here and set-up camp. Now!They're like"johnson grass" have taken root everywhere and can't be eradicated because of their worldwide/undergroud connections.WAtch as well as pray.

vince

have yet to see any proof there was a killing Until there is nothing or anyone will be believed.

Erica

Osama been dead for years. The photo is a ridiculous fake! LOL!

NewsCollective

Justice can be delayed, but not denied.

Lora

I listened to what Obama had to say about Osama. I listened to what Osama has done. I guess everyone gets what they deserve. Obama keeps mentioning what happened on Sept. 11th, we should never forget that. I will never forget it. I think that it was a horrible thing. But what has America done to other countries? And still didn't get what it deserves?

Jose Flores

Why don't they just shut us (conspiracy theorists) up for good and show us the pictures, winning the argument once and for all. We obviously have enough intel on al qaeda to stop any future attacks from them, so thats no problem.

Lora

I just watched this video, I listened to Obama. I have nothing to say about Osama, I guess people get what they deserve.
It's nice of Obama to mention what happened on Sept. 11th, we should never forget that. But what has America done to other countries? Did everyone forget that?