Bin Laden's Last Stand -- The Bloody Kill Site Footage

5/2/2011 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Osama bin Laden was gunned down inside a giant compound in Pakistan -- and ABC says it obtained footage of the bloody scene where he was shot.

050211_osama_video_3

It's unclear if it's Osama's blood because several others -- including one of Osama's sons -- were killed in the raid by US Special Ops forces.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sttropezguy07

I cannot believe the crazy vermin at Osama's compound. They used a WOMAN as a shield to prevent American bullets from killing them. Did they think our navy seals would not shhot because a female was there, crazy cowardly vermin they were.

Alicia

SweetPea

IMHO I think that without the pics released the conspiracy theorists will have a field day... I mean even I am having a hard time accepting the evidence with the proof of a photo... Although the white house could easily doctor up a photo to make it look real... just sayin is all

pap rat

IT was on a army base so some kind of deal was stuck GREAT MISSION2ALL make for a great movie NOW

Tammy

@Alicia.. why it is slimy??? Its what everyone has been wishing for, for the past decade...

Home Skillet

@Alicia - TMZ only posted that other pic to show that it is fake.

Annie

Sweet Pea, they will still have conspiracy theories flying. No matter what our president does, he is doubted and smeared. Sadly nothing is enough for those who want to spread fear and hate.

Jay

Alicia less than a minute ago TMZ, you are really slimy to post this kind of picture and the doctored one of bin Laden before.
____________________________________________________________

Why is this kind of a picture slimey? I remember when I had to watch the twin towers crumble with people jumping out of the windows so they didnt burn to death, I remember seeing bloody people in the streets, clouds of smoke, as a nativie New Yorker I hope more bloody Bin Laden photos are on the way.

Keep up the posting TMZ!

sttropezguy07

This Osama death business will be great new ammo for Donald Trump. I predict that tomorrow he will demand the pictures an/or videos of the whole thing.

electriczipper

nice house he lived in..better than a cave

northern gypsy

O.B.L. death photo needs to be published...
why??? for the sake of all the people who lost loved ones...
it will help them bring closure...

Phil Alger

TMZ, maybe you just stick to your hollywood dirt! Really?

Jackie

I was to see the real photo...not just blood on the carpet. I can handle looking at this evil. Show this evil pig photo.

Snooki'sHairBump

I see what TMZ is going to be posting about all day. I guess it's a nice break from all the Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan stories.

Anyway, i'm glad he's finally dead. One less evil person in the world.

mandajayinc@yahoo.com

didn't he get killed in a cave? i mean this is a dumb question but they would have windows in this cave? seems like it would be very dark w/no windows

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments