USS Carl Vinson Sailor's Mom -- My Son Made History!

5/2/2011 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The mother of a sailor currently on board the USS Carl Vinson -- the ship that dumped Osama bin Laden's body in the sea -- tells TMZ, she couldn't be prouder of her son ... and his fellow servicemen.

0502_ship_ex_osama_getty

Molly -- the proud mother of 20-year-old Colton -- tells us, "I can tell you just how proud so many of us are of our family members who have worked long and hard to fight terrorism ... It amazes me that these young men and women are now a part of history!"

Molly adds, "I am so proud of all of our troops and all they give up for us. And for all the family of these service members who give up so much also."

But Molly says she's only gotten radio silence from Colton since Osama's burial -- telling us, "I have not heard from my son, and chances are I will not for quite some time and until the military deems it safe for him to contact."

And in case her kids are reading this, Molly wants to pass along this message -- "Please know how proud we are of you and how much we love you. God bless all our military and thank you for everything you give up so that we in America have the choices we do!"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bg

wow

CA Girl

bin Laden is not WORTH having been buried at sea. He's worth his body being fed to sharks off the shore of Australia. He's a murdering, evil, s.o.b., and I'm delighted to say there were no virgins waiting for his sorry a$$. In fact, he got a BIG SURPRISE as to what WAS waiting for him when he breathed his last. And it was NOT heaven. Anybody's heaven. GOOD RIDDANCE F O R E V E R.

gosselinssuck

Way to put those sailor's lives at risk Molly Gisi and TMZ!

Cliff

Is it really wise to put her last name and her son's first and last name online, given the cir***stances??

Bob Goodden

sleep with the fishes s***bag. The Moe Green. I hope they chained the body down to feed crabs.

Jay

Yeah sure they just quickly dumped his body into the sea. I am not big on cospiracy theories but I dont buy this for one second. They probably have him in some goverment freezer in a lab somewhere.

Why would they just dump him before having time to take DNA samples or study him brain to find out wtf was wrong with him?

JustWow

that's awesome.. expose the names of the people aboard... only good can come from that... idiots.

ohreally

I see the powers that be got TMZ working for them as well.

cregis

This woman is crazy putting her name out there, hasn't she ever heard of Salmon Rushdi? There are nutjobs who would retaliate. The
Navy Seals should get ever honor but can we make their names public? Some people are just stupid.

female harvey

Lets refresh.." Loose Lips Sink Ships" Still vital, and current

kim

As a mother of 3 kids over in the sandbox, be proud of your babies but PLEASE SSSHHH!

Bubbles The Chimp

They should have each pissed on his dead body before releasing that coward to be shark bait.

Steph

names should NOT be said. Are you people crazy? putting a huge target on the guys life.

Kristin Adams Fan 414 YRS!

it could be fake. hopefully the photos and media of other sources tell the story.

obama'saracist

the names will cost lives no names loose lips sink ships.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments