Jesse James: I Can't Worry About Sandra Anymore...

5/4/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James says he's MOVED ON from his life with his ex-wife Sandra Bullock ... claiming, "I can't worry about her anymore."

050411_jesse_james_abc_video
In an interview airing tonight on "Nightline," James says he hasn't seen baby Louis -- the baby he adopted with Sandra -- since they broke up last year.

James said, "I could only cry so much about [Louie] until I have to suck it up and keep a stiff upper lip and realize, Hey, [there are] three kids that I do have."

"I need to take care of them and not worry about the one that I don't, you know, and I think that's the lesson."

GG

Jesse is a s*** bag. To tread Sandra the way you did will never be excused. I will never look at you in a good light. Your a joke. To blame your past is a cop out. Get real man, you make me sick.

Gatanegra

This guy has never worried about anybody but himself!

always

You are a dirt bag and that thing you call a girlfriend would scare a dog. You both deserve each other...ugly ass losers.Truth be told you give a chit less about Louis, you don't take care of the ones you have.

Andrea

Man, I feel sorry for Kat...isn't she the new stepmom that Jesse chose for Sunny? Or was it the tatood whore that should have replaced Sandra? Must not be going so well...poor Sunny...has to hear about how "Bombshell" McGee was more important to her Dad and his marriage than her stepmom Sandra... It must be hard for Kat to hear about this bullsh*t...Jesse moving to Austin to be near Sandra...Jesse "can't worry about Sandra anymore"...lol! What a load of crap! You need to let Kat step up and be the new Stepmom...that's the path you chose...how much longer do you think Kat will tolerate being pushed to the side for your "Ex"??? I would have walked by now...

Dennis Johnson

Why does anybody care about this "NAZI LOVING POS"

yessir

This guy is disgusting and pathetic. He's coming out with a book dishing on Sandra and trying to get sympathy from people. He destroyed his marriage no one else. He gets 0 sympathy from me. What a disgusting hateful pig.

DANA

nazi pig

Donna

AJLind, you have him good!! My feelings exactly!! And he's not "worrying" about Sandy any more??? When the F did he EVER worry about her or stop to think what he was doing to her and their family??? Your'e a freaking douche bag Jesse! Just get out of all of our faces and disappear. Be a man for a change and quit whinning about your life.

Puckett

Jesse + Kat = douchebag match made in heaven. I'm sure they've already cheated on each other. I just can't decide who i hope ends up feeling more hurt in the end, whiny sissy "bad" boy Jesse or that whiny disfunctional c*nt Kat. My God she's stupid.

One things for sure, they deserve each other.

"I can't worry about Sandra anymore..." lol, then stop stalking her already you freak. Your the one that moved to TX to be closer to your ex wife that you don't have any children with, or any other reason to continue stalking her.

Oh well, whatever. I'm sure Sandra is glad that you've FINALLY gotten the memo and are going to F*CK OFF.

Patrice

I think its interesting how Jesse is trying to be a 'comeback kid' now that everyone has shunned him. He is doing his level best to make Sandra out to be the bad one in their marriage. Yet look at his history with women!

I wouldn't spend a plug nickle on anything he has to sell. The fact that anyone in the media or publishing is paying attention to him goes to show that they are as out of touch with reality as Jesse is.

Go back to the garbage can you crawled out of and GOOD RIDDANCE!

(TMZ you're smarter than this!!)

ZB

I have no doubt that Sunny was being used as a manipulative tool. Between her bio mom and dad and Sandy. Sometimes you just have to step away...and if she isn't living in the same house it becomes a lot harder to see the child.

As for this guy....dear god save us all...look at his past record...how many pieces of trash before Sandra?...and what he has now...seems Sandra was the classiest thing to ever happen to him and he blew that too.

I would say from the looks of it...he talks a good opening line...says all the right things etc...but then can't keep it up...(get it...keep it up lol)...not a fan of Kat...but kinda feeling sorry for the girl a little. Be interesting to see how many times he dips his wick in the next 5 years.

LLM

Really? REALLY? He can't "Worry about Sandra anymore?" HA! What a piece of work. She deeply loved him and trusted him. He betrayed her not once but countless times. What a selfish POS. When WAS he worried about her? Jesse -- you're as low as they come. Stay out of the spotlight. No one wants to see your ugly face.

Jay

What he did to Sandy was disgusting! She is such a down to earth sweet and kind woman. I always knew she was too good for this dirt bag.

Trish

He is such an a**. He has a book coming out and is trying to spin the "poor me, I'm a victim" Bullsh*t. If I remember correctly a few months back when it was let out he had a tell all book coming out she said she was cutting him completely out of her life, and who could blame her? What did he think would happen? She escaped from his crazy life, why would she want to be around any part of it? What did he think, she would still hang around him and that crazy fame seeking chick he's marrying? They are not even close to being in her class.

nicaw

Ugh! He can't be worried about her but he moved to the same area she lives. Why? And please don't tell me it's because his kids love her. I'm still trying to understand why you would move your kids away from their mothers to be close to their stepmother who you cheated on?

Go away bug!