Mom on 'Little House on the Prairie': 'Memba Her?!

5/5/2011 5:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Karen Grassle is best known for playing the mom -- Caroline Ingalls opposite Michael Landon -- on the family drama "Little House on the Prairie." Guess what she looks like now!

0505_memba_prairie_launch

Bristol Palin's New Look -- a Huge Difference?!

Bristol Palin stepped out at a party for The Candies' Foundation last night in NYC, looking very different from her appearance at the same teen pregnancy prevention event two years ago!

0505_welcome_palin_launch_V2
Showing off a slimmer figure and face, Sarah Palin's 20-year-old daughter has been getting some serious attention for her new look, which she debuted over the weekend at the White House Correspndents' Dinner.

The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant was appointed ambassador for Candies back in 2009. According to tax docs, Bristol banked $262,000 in 2009 for the gig.

Tony Romo -- Wifing Up in Dallas Mansion

Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo will exchange vows with Chace Crawford's little sis this month -- and TMZ has uncovered the secret location of the impending nuptials ... a historic mansion in Dallas.

0503_tony_romo_candice_crawford_arlington_hall_launch_EX_v2
Sources close to the wedding tell us, Tony and Candice Crawford are getting hitched on May 28 at the swanky Arlington Hall -- and based on the pictures, it ain't gonna be cheap.

The Cowboys' football team is also expected to attend -- which is more than we can say for Jessica Simpson.

Tori Spelling's Baby Bump and New Tattoo!

Not only does Tori Spelling have a new baby on the way, she's also got a new tattoo -- and she's showing it off, along with her pregnant belly!

0505_welcome_tori_launch
Taken just yesterday, Tori was photographed sunning her bones at the Parker Hotel in Palm Springs -- where her baby bump was on full display as well as her new ink.

The tattoo, which are husband Dean McDermott's vows, reads "Journey with me my love and I promise you my heart and I promise you my soul for my bounty is as boundless as the sea, and my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite."

Spelling, who is currently 4 months along, announced her pregnancy in April.

Guess Whose Macho Muscles!

Can you guess which macho celebs are flexing their major muscles?

0415_muscles_Launch

Rose Barely Recognizable in 'Conan the Barbarian'

Who's that girl?!

0505_welcome_MORPH_launch
Rose McGowan is barely recognizable in the new trailer for "Conan the Barbarian" -- where she loses her eyebrows and a few inches off her hairline ... and even manages to get her light skin even lighter!

The actress recently told WWD that the makeup process to become witch Marique took six hours to complete -- starting at 6:30am.

Guess Whose Bikini Bod!

Bikini season has begun -- and the only thing hotter than the weather ... is the celebs that are basking in it!

0414_bikini_guess_Who_launch
Can you guess which super stars are the proud owners of these beachin' bods?

Bryan

Bristol has certainlly grown up very pretty girl so is her mom.

alexis

no emailconfirm, no comment published, what gives?

alexis

Caroline Ingalls a "mom" on LHOTP series? Sorry to tell you TMZ "kids," but back in the prairie days depicted in that series, Mom is was not in anyones' vocabulary, even if used correctly as a term of address. It was not until sometime in the 'sixties that "mom" came into vogue among middle class whites as an adolescent form-of-address (step between) toddlerhood and adulthood. In fact, prior to sometime between the sixties and the 1990's parent did not abide baby or kiddie talk into adulthood by their children. And it was not until the 1990's or afterwards that-as an offshoot of PC indoctrination and commercial feminization of US culture - that and emergence of semiliterate TV/Internet journalism - that the address term, Mom, began to be used (mostly out of ignorance) as a noun form replacement of "mother."

Tom

Knowing Bristol Palin's history, she'll probably blow the $262,000 on Tattoos and Walmart clothes. What can you expect form an Alaskan hillbilly.

Paddy Borrelli

"Caroline Ingalls" is and was a beautiful woman. As far as "Mom" goes - I resent using the noun "Mom" for Mother as being ignorant. I am 82 years old and my brothers and I all called our Mother "MOM" and we loved her dearly. Yes, when I was a young girl I called her "Mama". I always thought Mama or Mom was more endearing and that "Mother" too cold. My children called me Mommy and I love that. Sometimes they also call me Mom but never Mother. I've always been glad of that. Mother is too formal. Back to Caroline - I would like to know what happened to the oldest daughter too. She was so pretty.

Laura

i think Bristol looks gorgeous and i love her mom

Ray

We saw Melissa Gilbert in a stage rendition of little house in NJ about a year ago. She was awesome and fabulous on stage.

PAT WILBURN

i am responding to JACKS, COMMENT ON BRISTOL PALIN, WHAT A PIG
YOU DO NOT KNOW HER OR ANY ONE FROM ALASKA WITH THAT REMARK.
THATS RUDE HOW OLD ARE YOU.

Thomas D Giacalone

To funny Tom roflmbao...yeah shes going to save all her money so her kid can go to College RIGHT?, just like that other nut says she's going to do too roflmbo

richard

Bristol still needs to lose more weight and go back to Levi and all them go back to mother and stay there and out of the worlds sight and hearing.
Thus "God will save America"