« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Manny Pacquiao Has Big Beef After Weigh-In

5/6/2011 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Manny Pacquiao made a beeline for beef and chicken today after his weigh-in ... Filipino style, of course.

0506_manny_food_ex_tmz
Manny -- who is scheduled to beat Sugar Shane Mosley tomorrow in Las Vegas -- weighed in at 145 lbs ... 2 lbs under the welterweight limit.

Immediately after getting off the scale, Manny followed his tradition and ate a big meal prepared by his long-time personal chef.

And what, you ask, does a champ eat -- grilled beef, boiled chicken, rice, fruit and Filipino chicken broth soup.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Street Smart

I freakin hate flilipino food. Disgusting.

right straight

By Filipino style do you mean...over cooked until no protein remains? I know what you thought i was gonna say "woof"

JJ

The odds for this fight say it all... Manny Pacquiao (-850) vs Shane Mosley (+550). It's a joke of a fight. One last big payday for Mosley before he retires.

Muppet

Good luck to him, I don't think he stands a chance though.

kingcommentor

Wow! I love Filipino food. They are very tasty and savory. I miss eating their adobo!

Paul

This guy added me to his friends list on myspace....I had no clue who he was.....must be an automated thingy..

iz

@streetsmart & @rightstraight,

don't hate the food...lumpias are quite tasty !!!

hate the filipino women !!! they are short, stubby-nosed, thick legged, and have no boobs. they think they are god's gift to men and they will only date white dudes. and most of the filipino women are butch lesbos !!!

plus filipino women are so status seeking, label-loving, gamble-holics !!! check it out yourself, go into any casino, you will see all slot machines with a filipino woman pouring her whole paycheck into it...

CrashAndBurn

Some black fools just need to get their heads knocked off their shoulders because they head just gets too big for their mouths to sustain like Mayweather. Too bad for him and his legal drama he's hiding behind. Would've been a hell of a good fight.

pap rat

NO mas No mas paco!.8 weight classes and slide.He`s a great boxer and makes millions has a great training team but he is no boxer has no knockout so he gets hit alot and that all adds up and in eight weight classes he will pay for his millions in brain damages.I`ll bet I could knock him out in under four rounds at 50 years old in any weight class under 150.He`s too short has no punch dances and speed scores for points but it`s all fixed anyway.For One million I`ll knock him out or not get payed at all

CrashAndBurn

@ iz

They only love you for your money. When you run out they'll take you on vacation with them to the Philippines. There you will have your last meal and then you'll get killed accidentally or either by being robbed. Coincidently it's their so called ex-lover/boyfriend or their cousin that'll be doing all the killing.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

pap rat

Lite weight fights are a joke so are phatbouts his brain is gone long ago like about seven weight classes ago and dodge any REAL fighters lose weight or gain weight on chemicals over there where they an`t banned from sports

jackbauer888

Filipino food are the best! Those who are trolling with the food are missing half of your life. No wonder Filipino's are very talented because of the food they eat. Plus Filipina's are the best women in the world so beautifully created and great mothers that would become. Filipina's are the most hygienic women out there they smell really good. Those people saying bad things about the Filipino's deserve to be shot in the head.

pap rat

GREAT GREAT BOXER but no fighter in any weight class

CrashAndBurn

@ jackbauer888

Apparently, you haven't ran out of money yet. Then you'll really know how their money grubbing parents really are. You ever heard the saying, "when you marry a filipina you're marrying their entire family?" Oh how sorry you'll be.

True they probably are the most hygienic women out of the foreigner's and I'll give you that. just be on your P'z and Q's when you leave the states.

jackbauer888

@crashandburn

Most Filipino's I know are very religious and loving. I dont know what negative info you're saying about them that makes you hate. Maybe you had a bad experience but lets not generalize the people, I like their culture.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments