'Sister Wives' Mother's Day -- To The Buffet!!!

5/8/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Sister Wives" star Kody Brown knows there's only one way to please all 4of his wives on Mother's Day ... and it involves an ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET IN VEGAS!!
0506_sister_wives_ex

TMZ spoke with the TLC reality star -- who tells us he's taking Meri, Christine, Janelle, and Robyn to the Red Rock Casino in Las Vegas for their famous Mother's Day Brunch buffet.

Kody says he isn't really a "breakfast guy" -- but his wives are huge fans of the Rock's quiche, eggs, and waffles ... and at $23.99 a pop, it fits in the budget.

Meanwhile, the Duggar family from "19 Kids & Counting" are also having a cost-friendly Mom's Day ... hitting church in the morning ... followed by a family luncheon honoring the women.

In other Mother's Day news -- TMZ also spoke with "Cake Boss" Buddy Valastro ... who told us he's finally gonna take the day off this year and spend it with his wife Lisa ... who gave birth to their 4th kid this year.

Happy Mother's Day people.

Jus Another Viewer

Sister wives = YUCK, Yucky, Yucky-ucky-ucky!
WHY even mention Them? That guy is egotistical, and the women are just desperatly mentally challenged to even be with THIS guy!
I feel RLY bad for the kids in that family. I dont know enough about the Duggars to comment on them other than they dont seem like a bad family.. That many kids and you dont hear all kinds of crazy stories about the MANY kids.. so i dunno, mebe they are all more adjusted than one would think..? *shrugs*

chefadam

Who gives a flying rats behind?

ciimonstr

f***'n orgy time!!

dreamon

Uh the Red Rock Casino is in.........Red Rock, not Las Vegas.

Chaps

It fit in the budget - but the kids? Sorry, with 18 friggen rug rats, no way!

The stayed home and lived on a staple WIC diet.

Thanks Uncle Sam for floating these creeps boat!

bunny

Since they are pure white trash, I recommend they go to Hometown Buffet where it's half that price.

jealous of kate

It's Mother's Day-Sister's Wives-why are the KIDS INVOLVED KODY? Some are teens and could have made breakfast since they are soooo 'cash poor'. No, seems like he would rather take what little cash he has and seek attention (if this cash poor bit is real)

Billy

Careful, the fat one will clear out the buffet. That woman's a fat tub of goo. What a big, fat, fattie.

Sandra

This guy is an ass and these women are fools in my opinion!!

Chaps

Classic, on Mothers day, keep them away from the children!

Nannie

I agree, Kody is an egotistical, arrogant little boy. Cut your hair Kody , it's not hiding the fact that you are balding. I think he is like a 10 year old hyperactive kid. He actually said on the show that it makes him physically nauseaus to think of any of the wives with another man. I thought he said love is be shared........ohhhh I see ONLY for YOU Kody.
Anyone notice the sports car he drives while all the "wives" drive old cars that break down all the time.
As far as money problems, I don't think they have any, I'm sure they get paid very well for their t.v. appearances. Made me laugh when Meri didn't want photographer to get pics of the kids getting off the school bus. Did they not realize that once they went public the media would be after them. They have cameras in their home and have no problem with that. I guess they are saying...No pictures unless we are getting paid for them.

Leslie

sounds like fun!!!! I love the sister wives!!! People need to stop being so mean! if you don't like them then how do you know so much about their show??? Becuz you must be watching it!! haha Looks like that makes you a fan too!!!

longinwaiting

Uh dreamon, Red Rock Resort/Casino IS in Las Vegas.

I love this family!!!

tweetz

HAHAHAHA! HOMETOWN BUFFET! They could hit there and still have enough to go to Sizzler after for dinner. HAHAHA! Oh and what happened to mormons not gambling or going to a place of sin?

leigh Young

My, My what bunch of judgmental people. Calling someone fat, white trash, arrogant! I think there are a lot of people who are tipping their hats about their own insecurities. I am with leslie on this. You must be watching it to make the remarks you have made. Did any of your mothers ever teach you "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all?" Talk about the issue of polygamy if you want, but you don't need to attach the character of the people! As I was reading the above comments, i thought, I didn't know I lived in such a hatful world.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments