Paul McCartney's Fiancee -- The MASSIVE Rock

5/9/2011 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at your knuckle ... now look at the ring on Paul McCartney's new fianceé Nancy Shevell ... it's the size of HER knuckle. Not too shabby, huh??

0509_nancy_ring_zoom_launch

Shevell was sportin' her new rock out in NYC this weekend ... and if the rumors are true -- that Paul spent $650k on the ring -- lady needs to get herself a bodyguard, STAT!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

If you spend that ridiculous amount of money on something, it should at least look like you spent that much on it.

Bob G

WILL THIS GUY EVER LEARN!!??
Or ...Is he Soooo RICH ...He just dont give a Shizzz??

Shread

The guy is a BEATLE and could have any woman on Earth yet he gets married?
I guess the other half of his genius is pure stupidity.

Xerxes

He can apparently only woo women with money anymore. Didn't he learn from his last golddigger?

DboyDavid

Damn, its a shame what money will do to women. Im a good looking, health nut, in shape, 20 year old. I know that when wear a Ralph Lauren Polo V-Neck the girls that cost alot cant get enough of me but when I wear some shabby clothes those same girls dont want to talk to me! **** is ridiculous now a days how women are about money. But when it comes to Paul, you know what they say, It ain't tricken if you got it

Mokie

"I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love"

BroRo

Congrats to them!

Sammy

Wishing them all the happiness in the world! This man deserves some happiness in his life after losing his wife and then meeting and marrying a nutjob while he was greiving.

Paul is still the cutest Beatle.

Fernanda T.

I love it how she's wearing a Stella McCartney purse. Another engagement gift?

TorontoWoman

No need to worry about Paul being a "dufus" or Nancy being a "golddigger". She is a millionaire in her own right! She doesn't need his money!!! All the best to the happy couple!

Jeff

Best of luck to Paul and Nancy. Paul, you are the greatest songwriter on earth! BEATLES 4 EVER!!!!!!!!

Lake

Never understood the desire for a ring that big and heavy, it's so impractical for daily life! You can't keep it on when you play volleyball, when you throw frisbees, when you wash dishes, when you take your clothes off or put them on, when you pick up a baby or a bag of groceries...the rock slides around to the bottom, or if the ring is tight, it pinches your skin. And who died to make that diamond, I wonder? Mostly I just don't get the appeal, because you can't plant trees while wearing such a ring; you can't play piano, you can't mush your sled dogs or run your hand through your hair or put your hand under your lover's butt.....they both have plenty of money, but small, thin, lightweight rings make a lot more sense.

lee

U ppl on here always dissin others need to get a life, Morons.

Rocko

Poor Paul, after Linda, it's like he's just been walking around with his head in the clouds. Heard he won't get a prenup...FOOLISH. And do NOT tell me "she is a millionaire on her own" crap. You people don't know her, or what she is capable of if her buttons are pushed enough. You know what they say....Tomorrow Never Knows...

joeygirl45

I wish them both the very best. Heather Mills didn't have a 1/4 of the class Nancy has. She used and abused Sir Paul while he was still grieving for Linda and was in a very vunerable place when that POS swooped in and got knocked up right a way. Good luck to both of you....I hope she loves him and appreciates him the way he deserves.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments