Lindsay Won't Get Additional Time for Theft

5/9/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ ... Lindsay will NOT get any additional jail time for pleading no contest to misdemeanor theft.

0509_shawn_lilo_ex_tmz

Sources tell us ... after meeting with the City Attorney and Lindsay's Lawyer, Shawn Holley, Judge Stephanie Sautner set Lindsay's plea and sentencing for Wednesday at 10 AM PDT.

Our Lindsay sources say ... Judge Sautner will not impose any additional jail time over the 120 days she has already received for the probation violation.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay will probably be allowed to serve her sentence at home, with an electronic monitoring device.

We believe cameras will be allowed to shoot Wednesday's hearing -- Judge Sautner has allowed cameras in the past when no testimony is being taken.  Although Lindsay won't be there, we will.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mau

She gives great headache...

jeebus

I am so glad I don't live in California.

Nicole

Shawn is so awesome.

tgrfan42069

so she pleads pretty much guilty thats what no contest is.it means you arent innocent.she gets no sentence for it.only thing she gets is the probation violation.the CA justice system is a ****ing joke.tmz will post later saying how everyone else gets the same treatment.try telling that to the many in prison/jail for doing the same exact things

Cartman

Did anyone really think she was going to jail?

She might get 3 weeks in jail when she kills someone during her next DUI.

tgrfan42069

Nicole less than a minute ago

Shawn is so awesome.
-----
its ok money can get you out of legal trouble.but that money cant help you escape death from OD its bound to happen sooner or later.then she will have to pay to the ultimate judge for her sins.

Justin

Hey, I guess crime does pay. At least in California. Now I know, if I want to comit a crime...go to Los Angeles :)

Nicole

@tgrfan42069
Lindsay has been drug free since September when she failed the tests. LA should not be enforcing her sobriety there is more dangerous people that need monitoring.

jeebus

Hey Nicole, I wonder how can you prove she has been drug free since then? How many drug tests has she done to prove this? i am honestly curious.

andyconda

andyconda 10 minutes ago

Nicole you said she would be off probation months ago. well damn bat man she is still there but with worse circu mstances. she has done 2 hours of CS in 2 weeks. what a great start. why did she not go over the weekend or today. because she is taking it seriously

The Truth

Do a Crime - Do nor Time

Lindsay pleads to a new criminal offense while she is on probation and does not get punished for the crime.

Any normal person would be in jail. Because the California statutes reads, for any crime committed while on probation there is a minimum sentence involved of jail time.

Vote the Judge out of Office for Special treatment to D list celeb's.

Everyone that is on probation please use this to get out of your current crime you commit on probation.

It will now be called the Lohan Get of Jail Card...but your honor I was on probation when I did the crime so I don't have to do any time...Lohan Rule your honor.

The Truth

Blood Red Witch

Tonight at the Chatau Marmont, Lindsay will be running......

AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK!

If you need her (why?) she will be in the mens room.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

What are the best jewelry stores in LA? I'm planning a small heist...you know, right around the $2500 mark (I'll do my research beforehand to make sure I could get it for under $900 retail, of course). I know I won't have to go to jail. Anyone wanna join me and help distract the owners??

I hope she gets three solid years of probation. I just want her to suffer endlessly.

Nicole

@andyconda
She would have been if she hadn't caught a new case but Shawn has managed to get her the best possible sentence.

andyconda

andyconda 7 minutes ago

yea nicole you won. damn cant believe she has confessed, has to work in a morgue still work at womens shelter. owes holley tons of money. ware a ankle monitor. your right she made out like a bandit. what a winner. she should cut the ribbon now to freedom

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments