The Situation -- My Dad is Hurting Our Family

5/11/2011 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is responding to his father's vicious comments that he posted online, saying through his rep, "Mike is extremely saddened by his estranged father's actions ..."

0510_mike_frank_bn

Frank Sorrentino claimed Mike has abandoned his family when he got famous, suggesting Mike refused to give him financial help.

In the statement, the rep says Mike's dad "has unfortunately decided to go public ... to garner himself media attention."  And the rep says, "The Sorrentino family, Marc, Frank, Jr., Melissa, and their mother Linda, remain united with Mike under these hurtful circumstances."

debschira

I smell another Michael Lohan or McCauley Culkin Dad, folks we don't know the whole true story so lets see what plays out, k. We all know there is always at least ONE memeber of the family who thinks they r entitled to something if not the MOST $$ in return for all they did for the now "famous" person in the past. Ya get my drift? I won't believe either one of them till it's sky written in blood! jeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debschira

@MICHELLE...........SO WHEN R U WRITING A CHECK FOR YOUR PORTION OF THE SITCH'S PAYMENT TO HIS DOUCHE FREE FAMILY? HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY KNOW FOR SURE THAT THEY DESERVE ONE RED CENT OF HIS ILL GOTTEN GAIN?? NUFF SAID...............THINK 'BOUT IT.

Carl

You mean to tell me the Situation's father is a loser s***bag? How can that be possible when his son is such a classy upstanding citizen?

Edward

Mike didn't take his Dad to raise. Pretty bad when a parent does this to their own child for any reason. I think Mike is SuperMan!!!

Puckett

P*ssy needs to shut the **** up and do right by his family. Before long the idiot is going to be washed up, broke as a motherf*cker, and back to asking his dad for help.

His dad videos are f*cking hilarious masterpieces. The backdrop, the music, the presentation, the words... give that motherf*cker a TV show. I'd much rather watch him then his sh*t for brains son acting like a guido jackass. His dad's actually entertaining.

ocgirl

His father should not have put a video up on the internet. How classless. I guess we see where the sitch gets his class or lack of class from.

lallaaaaa balls

Room Monitor

ur dad looks like a mucky muck
he can't help it
u inherited the mucky muck
suck it
seriously
just suck it

MeMe

Daddy is soooo much Hotter than the lil situation...

Ken

The dad is pathetic. He needs his son's money.

Areader

We don't know the dynamics of the relationship here, although, the Father doesn't come across as a loving Dad!

Puckett

"lallaaaaa balls 53 minutes ago
Um, why should he help his dad out skinhead? That makes no sense. His dad is a grown a*s man with a family...mike worked his way to being who he is, i say Bravo mike and his dad can suck it."

---

lol, "mike worked his way to being who he is"

That's the funniest thing i've read all day. It ain't easy being a douche. It took Mike years of hard working douchebaggery to get were he is. :)

TexasBlonde

I am an adult woman with adult children and I would never expect them to help me out financially. Note: the key word is expect. If they want to do it voluntarily, fine. Expect, no way.

I am not sure I would expect anything different from a dad that was fired because he was caught in a BJ incident. Loser.

I am not a fan of Sitch or of Jersey Shore and proudly state I have never, ever watched the show.

Let's face it. Whether it is Jessica Simpson, Lindsey Lohan, or any other child/young adult star, I do not think they are obligated to support their parents. They can volunteer, but it should not be an obligation nor should it be expected by their parents.

Many, however, have been raised by parents that the new "star" loves to be able to help mom and/or dad live a little bit better without being asked.

Sloane

Mike is a jerk--albeit a rich jerk, sad to say
and his father is also a jerk
the rotten apple didn't fall far from the rotted tree!

Big Jim Slade

His dad is right to hit him up for money now. In a few years "The Sitch" will be flat ass broke and will owe the IRS a pile of money due to his excellent money management skillz.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments