'Road Trip' Actress -- Dead At 36

5/11/2011 8:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mia Amber Davis -- the big girl who seduced DJ Qualls' character in "Road Trip" -- has passed away ... this according to her friends at Plus Model Magazine.

Mia Amber Davis Dead

The details surrounding Mia's death are still emerging ... and so far, no cause of death has been released.

According to MediaTakeOut.com, 36-year-old Mia is survived by her husband Mike.

paul gureghian

was she 31 or 36?

diamond

RIP to a amazing beautiful and encouraging sister and my condolences to the family...

and I dont usually entertain nonsense BUT INURTRASH you are VERY DISRESPECTFUL and God does not ugly...watch your mouth and show some respect! smh people are so ignorant!

Johanna Martinez

@inurtrash.. you're just an ignorant *******..

Marilyn

This is so sad. The fact that inurtrash would say things like that just shows how attracted to this young lady thay really are and reposting proves this point. She was a lovely woman . My heart and prayers go out to her family & friends. Shut up inurtrash

seek2027

@inurtrash

You are a ****ing **** for that comment but i am %100 sure that you are gay

IMHO

I'm not sure if TMZ changed her age but it does say 36, not 31....still way too young to pass. Prayers to her husband & family!

jeff

This shouldn't be too hard to figure out how she died.....HEART ATTACK! Yes she may have been beautiful, but she was also obese. The heart can only take so much stress.

sgkm

I was so sad when I heard about this yesterday. RIP Mia...

SGKM

Chic

I knew Mia when she worked at Sally Jessy Raphael Show. She was a very nice and beautiful person.

FreakHater

Wondering if it was a bloodclot. She was a beautiful lady, wasn't she in any of the Scary Movies like 1 or 2? Sad that she passed so young! RIP

ps inurtrash, shame on you, you're a coldhearted jerk!!!

Agnes

She was SUCH a lovely girl! This has become a huge loss to the Plus Size Community
##################################
Ok, I have heard it all now. No disrespect to this woman, but the plus sizes DO NOT HAVE A COMMUNITY, UNLESS IT IS WALMART!

Kim

There are far better pictures, however, this is the photo that people most recognize her for unless they have crossed her path in the fashion industry. I will miss you Mia... fly free and rip the runway to the gates of heaven.

Stella

TMZ - can you remove INURTRASH from the comment board??? Don't you moderate for this kind of filth????

MarkByrn

Another obese person dies young and the PC types still want to call them BBW?

TMZ dont like me