Leo and Bar

It's OVER!!!!!

5/12/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Leo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have officially broken up once again -- which means the countdown has officially begun until Leo rebounds with an even hotter foreign supermodel ... or three.

0511_leo_bar_BN_Getty_01
36-year-old Leo and the 25-year old Israeli beauty began dating in 2006.

They previously split in 2009 -- only to resume their relationship six months later.

Think the break is for good this time?

0512_bar_refaeli_footer

Michelle

Who cares ?

He's your typical Hollywood d-bag

He did'nt wife up Giselle He's not going to get married

Machelle

Well, I'm not so sure this
isn't the cookie cutter "split
because he won't commit" deal
where she ends up with a ring
on it...

SURFCOWBOY

hm leo was hot in titanic, amazingly hot but these days, he needs to grab on and hold on to whatever he can get his hands on. Bar was pretty! too bad for him!

justsaying

Maybe it's because I'm a man, but for the life of me, I can't see what ANY woman would find good looking about this dude. He looks like he has a little hop and skip in his walk.

lanie

Leo lost his good looks a few years ago. He looks unusually old for his age. Compare to other men his age, like Ben Affleck and Brad Pitt (when he was Leo's age), etc. He looks like he doesn't take care of his skin or himself very well.

He'll probably start dating someone who is 20 years old, because he always gets them when they're very young, then dumps them when they're mid-20s.

He'll never grow up.

I think he's over-rated as an actor, too.

jan

How do you keep a straight face writing this stuff...? Ev 1 in Hollywood knows where Leo's heart is...and it ain't with a gal. Bar is one of the best looking "Beards" on the planet.

Maximus

Does Leo have herpes? Interesting that they should break up after someone files a lawsuit against a major Hollywood talent for intentionally infecting them with an STD. I'm just sayin'.

ssdddss

come on.. ... .i'm tell you guys its leo.. ... .the "A list celeb" is Leo DiCaprio.. ... .this says it all.. ... .just saying

Stupid People Hater

I would totally play the field if I was him. Screw the long term relationship.

Michelle

Now he can be free to be with Kate Winslet. She's a free woman now too.

tori

I've never thought Leo was straight, he'll never marry and he'll never come out of the closet either. It would end his career but he has to walk the walk and talk the talk to look the part. Bar probably got sick of it and wants a real relationship which he isn't going to give her!

Zoe

Bar looks like Amanda Knox in this photo.

bunny

Who names a little girl "Bar?" Alcoholics?

Muppet

She can do better, he always looks unkempt to me.

surfing2day

Asking the same question as Maximus...does he have herpes?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments