Charlie Sheen:

Ashton's Going Down

With the Ship

5/13/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen delivered the ultimate back-handed compliment to Ashton Kutcher, telling TMZ he's talented but the show will tank.

0215-charlie-twomen-logo-ex

Charlie tells TMZ, "Kutcher is a sweetheart and a brilliant comedic performer ... Oh wait, so am I!!"

Charlie continues, taking a shot at the show, saying, "Enjoy the show America.  Enjoy seeing a 2.0 in the demo every Monday, WB."  Essentially, Charlie is saying the age group that supported him is going to tune out.

Charlie adds, "Enjoy planet Chuck, Ashton.  There is no air, laughter, loyalty, or love there."  Of course, Charlie is referring to his nemesis, "Men" creator and Executive Producer Chuck Lorre.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CC

Chucky Sleeze, I'd rather still be on a ship than sunk!!!!

Figure it out....

Liz

FIRST!

Charlie is right.

Sherms

I personally agree. It will be interesting to see the first episode or two, to see where they are headed with the storyline, but I definitely don't think it is going to do as well.

Kitten

I will be shocked if the show lasts another season beyond this point. If you listen closely you can hear 'Taps' playing somewhere in the distance....

Phreaky

Charlie needs to go back to smoking crack. At least then, we only heard from him when police were involved.

kp

sounds like your winning Charlie- no job no kids no hookers
you think it was wise on your part to open your mouth 3 months ago.

brenda

Yawn...blah, blah, blah...winning...blah, blah, blah...tigers blood...look at me...we get it Chas.

He's become irrelevant. People are moving on.

Mike

"Brilliant comedic performer"? What's he smokin now?

aquanet

Well Chuck, you know what they say, rats are the first to leave a sinking ship. That cheese you're chewing on must be very bitter.

diogenes

2 1/2 man show on CBS had already run its course, when Charles lost his cool and his mind. Lorre should just shut it down. Charlie killed the show. Charlie put all those people out of jobs. Everyone say thank you Charlie. The show isn't worth trying to save. CBS can invest the money in development of several other show and carry on.

Sammie

_____________________________________________

Charlie........ a Sweetheart...............no, brilliant comedic performer...........uh....totally no.

soundds totally like sour grapes to me....but then again, was I expecting him to be gracious.........oh heck no!

Couch Tomatoe

I did not watch the show for Charlie Sheen. It is the entire cast who made the show the success that it is especially John Cryer. I think Ashton will make a good replacement. Also read where Hugh Grant was considered and could see him successfully in the show. Good luck to everyone.

fran

sleep well Charlie

I love TMZ!

Everyone can be replaced and don't doubt it. I think this is awesome. Ashton would be perfect for this show. I cannot wait to watch.

Sean

says the guy who followed Michael Fox at spin city.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments