Von Ahole SLASHES PRICE On Bev Hills Mansion

5/13/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor's Beverly Hills mansion is not selling the way Prince von Ahole expected -- so he's chopping the price by a whopping 12 MILLION BUCKS in the hopes of closing a deal ASAP.

0512_prince_von_anhalt_tmz_composite_ex

TMZ spoke with Prince who tells us he met with his real estate agent yesterday -- and they decided the best way to move the property quickly is by reducing the asking price from $28 mil to $16 mil.

Prince tells us, "I vant to sell it faster so Zsa Zsa can be in a newer, safer place once she gets out of zee hospital."

As we previously reported, the couple put the house on the market earlier this year -- because they feel the house is too big and want to move to a smaller place.

Prince says the fact Elvis once lived in the home AND it was built by Howard Hughes in the 50's should boost interest in the place ... but he's keeping his fingers crossed.

0513_zsa_zsa_mansion_footer

Cindy

Miss Thing needs to get real. He will never sell that house even at the reduced price. The second floor has NO WINDOWS and NO AC! I was in the house last year and the whole place needs to be torn down. That house should go to Zsa Zsa's daughter.
I bet the next thing Miss Thing will do is set it on fire for the insurance money....

en Todo Momento!!

i bet he is the homoseccual lover of the king of spain!! fruitcake make believe royalty. ikky poo!!!

Prince of Bel Air

The last time I checked, Bel Air Road is in Los Angeles, NOT Beverly Hills. Get it together, TMZ!

Muppet

What a complete jerk! I hope she doesn't leave him a penny!! I think this man has more than a few screws loose. Psych evaluation is in order!

Rhonda

While I agree that he may well just want the money before she dies, it is also very possible that they are broke and actually need the money!

Politico Pablo

Maybe he should hold a raffle sale. He sells 180,0000 tickets @ $100 a ticket, he's got his $18 million. There's a lot of Elvis fans out there.

Nanlisa

Who's going to buy that house?

Nanlisa

I don't know whose going to buy that house. But I can tell you this: if Zsa Zsa dies before the house is finally sold, both her husband and her daughter are going to duke it out in court.

Master Po