Maria Shriver -- Pampered Lady

5/14/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former First Lady of California Maria Shriver decided to take her mind of things and treat herself to a mani/pedi at a salon in Beverly Hills yesterday.

0514_maria_shriver_spash
They did such a good job, she told the ladies, "I'll be back." *rimshot!

We spotted Maria on her way out, and asked her if she was open to taking Arnold back ...

Sue

I don't know why I get suckered into watching these videos. You can never see them very well, can never understand what they say; it's always just a total non-event!

chefadam

Me rub you long time!

TNODELL

id suck her toes.

Athina

Why did your knuckle dragger ask her about Arnold? It was just plain rude. You were doing your best to make her feel uncomfortable and get into her car twice as fast as she normally would have. And loser poster, STFU about the Asians being exploited. I leave a good tip every time I get a mani-pedi and it goes right into their pockets. They are happy to have a steady job with tips in this economy.

Andy Varte

"... mind of things..?" I'm pretty sure it should be "... mind off things..." right? :-o

KonaGal

Maria Shriver could easily afford to have her nails done at a high end salon instead she seems to be having her nails done at a beauty school or some place where it looks nasty and crowded.... doesn't seem very relaxing to me. Even I get worked on at a place that is a wee bit classy just because i'm worth it and it's called Special Treat for a reason . Maria is obviously more calmer internally than myself

CYNTHIA

WOW- CUT THE WOMAN A BREAK! SHE JUST CAME OUT OF A MARRIAGE FROM HELL. THE MAN HAD A BABY WITH ONE OF THEIR STAFF! SO SHE GOES FOR A MANI/PEDI... WHAT HAPPENS TO THE POOR ASIAN ENSLAVED WOMEN WHEN NO ONE PAYS THEM FOR THEIR SERVICES??? THEN WHAT?

Beatrice J.

So many mean comments...I don't get it. Candid shots of any
of you wouldn't be very gorgeous either. Doesn't matter
that she is rich...$$ never assures happiness and never will.
Her devastation must be profound and she our support.
She gave up an excellent career that she loved to be
Mrs. S....he seemed to demand it at the time.

Divorce him and move on...and wait until all the other
out-of-wedlock children suddenly come forward.

What a schmuck he is.

joan

OH man she looks real haggard right about now. She needs to eat some more and gain some kind of glow. Geesh.

Cynthia J

Yes, Maria can afford all the luxuries that most of us can't afford. Our Country bows to the Elite--they have all the money. Wake up people because it's only going to get worse. Still, Maria has always fought for us--but she'll never know us. Her pain at this "out of wedlock-love child" we cannot measure. I despise Arnold and all men who humiliate their wives and children. He is a lying, sneaky PIG.

martin

Maria, hope you take Arnold back. Everyone makes a mistake.

chi

"three poor asian women grooming....."
Well, have you PRO US and others here that the "poor asian women" are doing a service to get paid and make a living? they are working like the rest of us. By the way, they make in average $4,000/month including tips. So, get a life.

deeneese

Kennedy's history is stemmed from the mafia roots. Why does america get their truth backwards.

Maria YouRock

Maria Shriver has always been a class act. She genuinely loved her husband, is a great mother, was a wonderful daughter, and she cares about other people. I worked on Arnold's campaign and so many of us are very disappointed in him... but NOT in Maria. I think Anne Gust Brown should revive the Women's Conference and permanently appoint Maria to the Governing Board of the California Museum for Women, History, and the Arts. (Not sure I got that exactly correct, but I just woke up.) It was always a pleasure to go downtown and possibly see Maria, and to see her at events. One of the last events, at the Museum, in Sacramento, was wonderful. I got a free haircut, great advice at some talks by experts, and got to be in the company of really, really nice people. It gave me a lot of confidence and it was life-changing. I think we as Californians need to make it known that Maria was a great gift to us during her time as First Lady, and our thoughts and prayers are with her and her kids, and even her errant husband. This isn't the first high-profile thing of the sort that's happened in California, but hopefully, it'll be one of the last and politicians in California will be able to truly pull our state out of what appears to be financial quicksand. Not everything Arnold did while he was Governor was bad... HOWEVER, our focus right now should be on what was best about his time in office, and one of the brightest things was that we had a First Lady who really cared about the women of not only our state, but all of the states, and all of the states we were in... she wrote some excellent books. I hope our current First Lady will reach out and give props to a super nice person whom it was a pleasure to put in the office of First Lady. Thank you, Maria, and we hope the media will respect your feelings and your privacy.

Jane R

Maria is doing a great job holding it all together. Hasn't that been a theme of her life, and that of all the Kennedy women? So what if she went for a stress-reducing therapy? Lots of ladies do, and if several Asian women worked on her at once, I'm sure she paid for that service and tipped well. The women who work on nails, give massages, etc., make more than I do, and I am a school teacher in North Carolina! More power to them! I think we as women need to support each other, not second-guess each other all the time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments