Tom Sizemore's Missing Girlfriend -- FOUND

5/14/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Wren, the missing girlfriend of actor Tom Sizemore, has been found ... TMZ has learned.

0514_tom_sizemore_EXD

Wren had been missing since March 31 -- and, as TMZ first reported, Sizemore was questioned by law enforcement as part of the investigation into her disappearance.

We're told Wren is with her father at the moment.

Sizemore tells TMZ, "I am relived and happy Megan is safe and sound. It is unfortunate that she did not come forward immediately as this has caused me a lot of concern. However, I am pleased no harm has come to Megan and I wish her and her family the best and I am putting this matter behind me."

Jim in Cali

Bizarre, but I'm glad no one is hurt.

George

Sizemore is a worthless human being. No wonder that he was a suspect. The world will be a better place without him in it.

CutTheCrap

I dunno, I think you guys at TMZ could've gotten a little bit more info together before posting this story.

R

What? She finally got off the toilet of some remote gas station restroom after she finished reading some past issues of The Economist? Where was this beeyotch?

Jodi

I'm so glad she was found safe. It's nice to read a story on here with a happy ending.

Stiletto

Well, she is alive, attractive, single and VERY stupid it would seem...anyone have her number : )

Nostradamus

Really TMZ, dig a lil more before slapping up a post. Where was she?

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Throwback kid

What happened to the black crackhead Tom was dating when he was in Celebrity rehab? That hoodrat was quite a catch, I can't believe they're not together anymore?

Kevin

What a train wreck Tom Sizemore has been. If you need to buy a prosthetic penis filled with someone else's clean urine to pass a court mandated drug test then I think you might want to consider sticking to soberity.

Puckett

"Tom Sizemore's Missing Girlfriend -- FOUND"

"Sizemore's manager tells TMZ the Tom and the girl were never together romantically, they were just neighbors."

Don't let denials like that stop you from still calling her his girlfriend, TMZ. Fine journalist publication that you are... :sarcasm:

CoolKid

TMZ always makes crap up.. the boxing match last weekend with Manny when he was in that car accident that was very minor and he was not injured at all.. TMZ posted the article title saying Manny was injured in the accident.. then later on in the article said he was fine and not injured and preparing for the fight later that night.

TMZ = S*** of the earth.

Mark Proctor

A lot of people including TMZ owe you an apology... Bigtime!!!

Superman

If they were "never together romantically", then why you keep calling her his "girlfriend"?!?

Good to hear she's alright and back with family.

edge70