Rebecca Black Is NOT PREGNANT

5/15/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Rebecca Black is pregnant!!!" rumor needs to stop. Now.

0515_rabecca_black_tweet
That is all.

Justsay Nohan

"And for the people saying "Who is she?" and not joking about it & really not knowing who she is, are actually the dumb ones for not knowing today's pop culture."

Not all of today's pop culture is relevant to every single person. I use YouTube to look up very specific clips not to see what the average Joe is posting. I don't have the time to watch everyone's videos and I generally don't look at or care what everyone is else is viewing.

Until TMZ broke the story, I'd never heard of this girl. I finally let my curiosity get the best of me and looked at her video. It's mediocre at best in my opinion and I'm not a teenager so it's not like my friends or coworkers are going to
be talking about her.

Not being aware of every aspect of today's pop culture does not make someone dumb. It makes them selective.

Wiley

I saw her lip-syncing the song somewhere on TV and she didn't even do a good job of that so she will do well in the "pop" culture. People who follow the "pop" culture think they are cutting edge and don't believe that 98% of the population isn't fawning all over the untalented idols they worship. Couldn't care less if she's pregnant or not. However, her Daddy paid for her studio recording and is pushing her into the business so we should have a lot of articles about her to comment on in just a couple years.

Mac

Yeah whatever Friday girl......

chewy

This is correct she is no longer pregnant

Anonymous

That's DEFINITELY NOT HER TWITTER!

Kurtis

Why is the media so mean to her? She's just a 13-year-old girl. So what if she released a music video?

Frank The Skank

I heard she can't get pregnant on account of her having a medical condition known as inverted vagina.

TugboatTomJohnson

Slut should keep her legs closed on Friday.

bob

If I wouldn't go to jail I would be happy to help her with that!

BUFF

This could on happen on a Friday!

spike24482002

Rebecca Black Friday Rant!

akhmad

the story about what happen to Children of Palestine in 2009.
About their lifes, their friends, their famillies, their homes, their courages and this is their story

Nick

You people that hate her are a bunch of jerks, In person she is a really pretty and nice girl and has a good voice, Friday was autotuned badly, I for one am excited for her new album! :D

sarah:)

Hmm wouldnt be a surprise if she's preggo with the millions shes been getting cause of all that haterrade she probably paid to get knocked up....it's friday friday gotta DO me on friday im looking forward to you on the weeekends weeekends should we use trojan or maybe durex gotta make my mind up which one should we take it's friday friday gotta DO me on friday im lookin forward to you on the weekend weekend shouldnt have made my mind up latex didnt work, now im 13 and pregnant, oops we so excited we so excited IM NAMEING IT JEFF!!!!! It's friday friday gotta get knocked up on friday im lookin forward to you on the weekend weekend ohhhh yeahhhh:) See not that hard to believe if she were a normal thirteen year old she wouldnt be caked with makeup partyin all day and night ditching school to take a ride with her under age no liscence friends what's next REBECCA BLACK SMOKES POT!!! Please cnn dont tell on her!!

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b241974_friday_singer_rebecca_black_im_not.html#ixzz1NDTB49Uu

Levintry

Rest in peace Rebecca Black. You were a source of inspiration for many people. I can't believe the autopsy showed she was pregnant though!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments