The Ladies in 'Bridesmaids'

Who'd You Rather?

5/16/2011 1:16 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Ellie Kemper, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph and Rose Byrne all star in the hysterical comedy "Bridesmaids."

0516_bridesmaids_rather

Question is ...

Sam

I loved Rose Byrnes' character Ellen Parsons in Damages!

jane

Justsaying
I agree with you 100%. You read my mind and I am a black women even if the black women i prettier then the white women white people would vote the ugly white women over a pretty mixed or black women. I am with a white men and he agrees whites have that mind set there think they are the best looking group of people. Which is not true because there are ugly in every group of race.

Rhubino

I voted for Maya, then read the comments. justsaying's comment confused me - I was thinking WTF, where's the black woman?

walax

Wow no one like the bride.

joann kendrick

why is mostly all these movies have only white people? and when we make our own eveybody wants to put tyler perry on the hot seat. i never watched friends, i can't believe they did'nt have one black friend

Criss

Rhubino
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maya's half black.

Criss

How is Melissa getting more votes than Maya?

J

The best thing about these silly polls are the fact that people can really show their true colors. Most people don't have the b*lls to call someone fat and ugly or a "moo-cow" to their face. People are mean. I do believe in karma though. It'll catch up to them.

Cartman

Megan, in Bridesmaids, is disgustingly amazing. “I’m not even confident on which end that came out of” http://bit.ly/p3M93L

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3