Lindsay & Marilyn Manson -- The Beautiful People

5/16/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that Lindsay Lohan is hoping to land a role in an upcoming Charles Manson movie ... the actress spent her Sunday night with a dude who named himself after the psychopath.

0516_lilo_manson_AP

Lohan and anti-Christ superstar Marilyn Manson kicked it together at the DeLeon Tequila Anniversary party at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood ... and no, we're told Lohan didn't touch the booze.

FYI -- Manson has also stated he wants a role in the upcoming Tyler Shields flick, "Eyes of a Dreamer" ... but so far, nothing has been confirmed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

AddieTrish

She looks thrilled beyond belief! Oh the price one has to pay to get a gig now that she totally screwed herself in hollyweird. Hopefully this is a for real rehab this time and she makes a comeback, and doesn't have to wallow with pigs like this anymore. Its doubtful but she seems to believe it.

Jay

Cheers to sobriety!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

That's a great place for the newly sober "for life" to be.

Nicole

Great.
It is possible to have fun while being sober.

Seal Team 6

People serious about sobriety do not 1.) go to their own partying haunts and 2.) do not go to a LIQUOR COMPANY EVENT.

If Lindsay isn't using yet, and I think it is obvious she probably is, she will be very soon. The Judge did a disservice to both Lindsay and the community by not rsetricting her from such events, demanding LL wear a SCRAM for at least three to six months, and have her go to an alcohol abuse program with a sponsor (doesn't have to be AA).

This is nothing but another ride on the same merry-go-round.

Jay

Report Nicole 4 minutes ago Great.
It is possible to have fun while being sober
______________________________________________________________

LOL yeah too bad she fails alcohol test while on probation, refuses breathalyzer tests and her SCRAM goes off everytime she wears one.

Its only a matter of time before she crashes her car into another innocent tree on Hollywood BLVD. If I was a tree on Hollywood BLDV I would seriously think about moving to Compton. Atleast she wont be on the streets, atleast not yet anyways.

Are you paid by the post or by the hour? I am looking for some quick easy part time work without actually being quick and easy if you know what I mean.

Nicole

@Jay
That is a lie about her SCRAM going off every single time she wore it.
It didn't go off when she wore it in September after she was bailed out.

FruitSalad

Gives up drinking , goes to tequila party next day.

Awesome !

janet

Lohan doesn't have to take random tests. Lohan just can't get caught again.

When does her 14 days at home vacation begin?

Jill

Janet

actually she does have to take random drug and alcohol tests and will until at the latest november or at the earliest when she finishes community service. it's part of her formal probation requirement.

Fabienne

The let's bust Lindsay game is over. She doesn't serve jail time. It's not going to happen. Don't try to analyse any more.
It's an old boring story now. I look forward to see Lindsay in this seasons fashions instead of hiding away in black.
Can't help it I'm French, ramp it up Lindsay. Show them you can look good. Posters here made me think you are a total loser. I'm starting the "Let's make Lindsay Look Good" thread so please don't let me down. Not saying you've to be goody goody no life. Just up the ante with your style. Let's show them!

smashley

anyone who takes their sobriety seriously does not party at bars, or attend events sponsored by alcohol companies... honestly what the eff.

Jay

Nicole 22 minutes ago @Jay

That is a lie about her SCRAM going off every single time she wore it.

It didn't go off when she wore it in September after she was bailed out.
____________________________________________________________

Oh thats right I am sorry the first time she wore it it went off. The second time she had to wear one it went off. Then is September it didnt go off she just tested positive for coke and meth. Opps my bad.

Wasnt she in rehab anyways in September? Sorry I am not as up to date on my Lindsay Lohan drug and alcohol use timeline as you are.

Rogue Warrior

I love her lips!!!! Anyway I'd rather see her at events like this as opposed to random clubbing with sketchy friends. We all know MM is a saint clown......

Originalkat

This just shows if she doesn't change her social plans until she has this "sobriety" thing down she will never make it 3 yrs on probation without an incedent.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments