Lindsay & Marilyn Manson -- The Beautiful People

5/16/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that Lindsay Lohan is hoping to land a role in an upcoming Charles Manson movie ... the actress spent her Sunday night with a dude who named himself after the psychopath.

0516_lilo_manson_AP

Lohan and anti-Christ superstar Marilyn Manson kicked it together at the DeLeon Tequila Anniversary party at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood ... and no, we're told Lohan didn't touch the booze.

FYI -- Manson has also stated he wants a role in the upcoming Tyler Shields flick, "Eyes of a Dreamer" ... but so far, nothing has been confirmed.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Lucky_130

Note to the Witches- I consider Crowley the influence for Lord Voldemort by the way.

Blood Red Witch

Lucky 130,

I had never considered that. But now that you brought it up. Yea, I totally see that. Crowley was a scary messed up guy. Into real dark stuff. And his writings do sound alot like the Voldemort character.

twilightmom

Rogue Warrior
Mobile capabilities for Blackberry, and you're witnessing it! (=
What phone do you have? BB, Droid, iphone? I know for BB, the BB browser doesn't support a lot of these sites, when it comes to being able to comment. You need to download Bolt Browser (my favorite), or Opera Mini.
I've recently noticed as well, if you use the BB browser you can comment on TMZ now. Pull up the site, then go all the way to the bottom and click on "view full site". The format switches, then you are able to choose certain posts you want and comment if you like.
I personally like Bolt Browser the best for my Storm 2. But when I had my old Curve, Opera Mini was better at being able to support all of these sites.
Good luck to ya! Now you can tweet from your car! {o:

Pony Princess

the seeker said: trust me I am in NYC EYE know....

_______________________

So there's your answer folks, those who are demented enough to think that I might be the seeker. Aside from that being a huge imposition on both my right and left brains, and the fact that if I somehow could do it I would probably have to be put into a mental institution STAT,
the fact remains I am in Southern California, not NEW YORK.

the definitive answer folks.

ilovegossip

Did no one else immediately think "john smith" when reading about Lindsay's stalker? That's the first thing that popped into my mind!

anonymous

Page Six is reporting she got kicked out of the party: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lindsay_booted_WtFOdNo8FGQg4iK5ilivAI

Jessika

A lot of people on here have no lives. Jealous much!!

Who Farted

She is disgust...she needs to stop flattering herself, no one is jealous of her lol....

Stephanie Breaton

And I thought that Marliyn Manson was a slut before now he has Lindsy doing him you know what for a favor for her career. How cheap.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12