Lindsay Lohan

I'm Being STALKED!!!

5/16/2011 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan claims she has footage and text messages proving she's being stalked by a person who has been "threatening to kill" her  ... and she's now going to the cops for help.

0516-lindsay-stalker-exd-2
Lilo went on Twitter today and posted a photo of the man allegedly posing the threat -- saying, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now."

She continued, "all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me. g-d bless xxL."

We're told LiLo believes the man has been obsessed with her for nearly 4 years ... frequently dropping by her home and leaving weird gifts for the actress.  We're also told he's been sending her "insane" text messages for the past few years.

Sources tell us Lindsay does not know the identity of the alleged stalker -- but she wants the cops to help keep the mystery man away ASAP.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

We know Looney Lindsay is a Liar and will do and say anything to get attention. Will someone PLEASE put the Nutcase in a Psycho Ward? She's SICK !!!

Lucky_130

Im keeping my movie ideas in my movie and idea book from now on. I could leave a million dollar idea on this board black out drunk and someone could steal all my ideas like john smith. He might even be a camera guy for TMZ you know.

Nicole

Firecr*tch 3 minutes ago

LOL. of course it's a false story, just like when she tested positive for coke use while being drug tested. All you Lie-Ho fans said that wasn't true either

--------------
Yeeeah because some drunk dude making claims with no evidence to back them up can be compared to failing a drug test as traces of cocaine were detected in your system.

susan

This guy has been stalking Lindsay for a long time. She asked him to leave her alone more than once but has recently ignored him. His twitter page is that of someone very unstable. He even registered he was married to her for Gods sake!

He has gone too far now. Sending her "cult" books smeared in blood isn't funny and nor is lurking around her home at night. Everyone has their limit and Lindsay has reached hers. Its right she has contacted the police and has a photo of him trespassing.

He bombards her on twitter and Lindsay has now used this against him.

dreamon

He really does look like a meter reader? He's not looking in the windows or anything.

george fudge!

Caught drunk and drinking in a club on a Sunday night! What a disgrace Blowhan is. The judge should have her arrested immediately.

tgrfan42069

meanwhile last night.she was at a party for the tequila brand.so much for staying clean the rest of her life.

lou

Look, if the girl really is being stalked, why is she so cavalier about it? She screams about it for a day and then immediately drops it. Then she appears all over the place in public, has an accessible apartment, falls all over the ground drunk where anyone could run up and attack her...really, she expects to be taken seriously when she behaves like this?

Also, it's interesting to note that her last squawk about having a stalker came right at the time that she was breaking out of BF. To a jaded eye, it seemed like the stalker story was planted simply to deflect attention from Lindsay's own misdeeds...and to give a reason as to why Lindsay was suddenly segregated at the BF center (it wasn't the drinking and fighting, it was the staaaaaaaalker.

tgrfan42069

Nicole 3 minutes ago

Firecr*tch 3 minutes ago

--------------
----------
gotta love dina aka nicoles spinning..you say trace like its not big deal.problem is it is when you are on probation and in rehab.a trace means there was more where that came from.but again of course dina will approve.

dreamon

AND, she claimed Keith Middlebrook was a stalker, when he admitted to buying drinks for her at the Marmont....

mrbalboa

should be at the health dept. 40 minutes ago

I had a friend in miami hehe. and about 13 years ago he would do coke hide in the closet. and see things that are not there. he would call the cops on himself when all the drugs were gone. so this story reminds me of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly this is many of us our reality and it's nothing to laugh about. As I read these hateful posts, they trigger the same thoughts that I think the friends I've lost had. Laugh all you want but when King Harvey's gay parade gets laughed upon it's a whole nother BALL game. It makes me sick to my stomach they're even recognized in today's world because it was only yesterday they preyed upon young people because they're behavior WASN't acceptable... FACT!! NOW go ahead and sensor my azs because I called out the GLADD movement in a non violent way!!!

Lou78Jr

I am no expert but umm I do not think you pick up a phone book and get a celebs number and start texting them. She knows this guy and there's more to this story then she leads on. LiLO got secrets...

Lucky_130

Are Twitter messages considered texts? If they are Im glad I dont have one. They record and read even personal stuff you know.

Pony Princess

I don't know if the picture she posted is the same guy that's nuts and thinks he married her. Hopefully it's just a picture of a meter reader or someone like that.

susan

@ george fudge

lol well, I could say anything I want about anyone, all I need is an perfectly harmless photo, add some BS and we have a story to sell and money to make.

Please don't insult anyone's intelligence by giving any credence to that ridiculous story.