Ashton & Chuck

Power Meeting at

Coffee Bean

5/17/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre and his newest employee Ashton Kutcher made their first public appearance together this weekend ... facing off over java at a Glendale coffee shop.

0517_lorre_ashton_EX_TMZ_01
No word on what they talked about ... but it's the perfect opportunity for our very first ever TMZ PHOTO CAPTION CONTEST!!!!

Submit your entries in the comments section from now until 12:00 PM PT today.

We'll choose the champion this afternoon. Funniest submission wins a pair of classy TMZ t-shirts!!

For contest rules click here.

davey

chuck: i'm really Charlie Sheen ( pulls at his rubber face mask) shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Amy

Ashton have you tried the Tiger Blood here? It's amazing!

ksm71

So, you think this'll work, Chuck? You really think I can gain more twitter followers?

mason

ok...tell me if you've heard this one? a coke head and two goddesses walk into a bar...

Truth

Ashton: #WINNING!!!

Chuck: "Not so much... I'm #WINNING more. Charlie??? #LOSING.

Crystal_Eleazar

"Seriously. I chose this as a meeting spot because caffeine is the only drug Charlie isn't addicted to."

sfd

A-Demi says I'm playing some really smart physics nerd.
C-Uh, no Ash, that's another show. What we're looking for is more of your ground breaking work on "Dude, Where's my car".

Shread

Ashton: Hey Chuck..is it possible to hire my wifey Demi to play a pole dancer? She really wants in too.
Chuck: Hell NO!!!!!!...just please make her go away.

davey

chuck: charlie bit my finger.
aston: want me to kiss your boo-boo better?

Samuel

Chuck: Now every Morning Charlie liked cocaine on his corn flakes... How do you take yours?

Ashton:well... Does the Cocaine come out of my check??

Cherie

Chuck says: Ashton...Glad to have ya on board for the show...But ummm...How do I say this politely...You've gotta clean up...get hair cut and a fresh shave before ya get the part...Cuz frankly, Charlie's character doesn't look like a grimy serial killer like ya do right now.

Ashton: (looks offended, but swallows his pride) Okay there chief...Whatever ya say!!

bonniei

Charlie, Tea or Me?

coroner

So Ashton, We have a lot to talk about.. Should we get started or wait for Bruce to get here?

Stiletto

Chuck: Say...what is that you are wearing?
Ashton: This? It's my classy TMZ T-shirt.
Chuck: VERY cool...How can I get one?
Ashton: Make it 1.2 million an episode...or enter the TMZ caption contest!

benjlm814

So let me get this straight. Jon wakes up from a dream and tells me that he had a dream that I was an older man and that I was a womenizer who used drugs and drank all the time? I'm not sure about this it didn't od much for Bob Newhart or Patrick Duffy.