MTV Star ARRESTED for Stealing From His Mother

5/18/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the dads from last season's "16 & Pregnant" is LOCKED UP in a Michigan jail right now -- after his OWN MOTHER told cops he forged her signature on a $30.00 check.

0517_16_pregnant_ex_wm_2

TMZ has learned ... 19-year-old Joshua Drummonds was arrested Monday in Monroe County, MI after his mother told police he stole 5 checks out of her checkbook over the past few months and wrote them out to himself.

According to the criminal complaint, obtained by TMZ, Josh wasn't looking for a HUGE payday ... because he only took a total of $270 ... with each check ranging from $30 to $100.

Law enforcement tells us Drummonds is now facing 7 felony charges  -- 1 count of larceny for stealing the checks, 5 counts of forgery and 1 count of violating his probation.

Josh is facing up to 4 years behind bars for the larceny and 14 years for EACH COUNT of forgery.

Josh's bail has been set at $20,000. They probably won't take a check.

Alexandra

Go figure it's one of those stupid kids from 16 and pregnant. I don't know why that stupid show is on tv.

Talullah

From the get-go this guy was a d-bag. He could neither speak nor act right. No surprise on this one.

Emily

I haven't watching MTV since they began snubbing the Backstreet Boys 9 years ago. And since TRL stopped posting the real voting stats.

megan

this guy is a tool

iraida

he must of not been getting paid enough on the show. And for the mother you must really hate your son to do that to him. no matter what he's your son I would have made him pay me back. your probably a drug attick yourself. now your son is in severe trouble facing alot of time. he was definetley wrong for stealing I am not condoning what he has done. I just would of handled it another way. I'm just saying..

Dayna

Good for you MOM!

a mom

Unless you know the whole story dont get down on the mother, after doing all you can for a person then be stolen from time after time, you have to put your foot down somewhere. And she is not the one who set up the law or said how much time he should get for the crime.

Dan

Wow, he's hot! Would love for him to get me pregnant... or at least have fun trying! I would love to spread my legs wide for this one!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4