Wanna Smell Like Joe Jackson?!!?

5/18/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever looked at Joe Jackson and thought, "How the hell can I smell like THAT guy?" ... well, fret no more ... MJ's dad has unveiled a brand new line of body scents.

0518_joe_jackson_GSI

Joe debuted a "Jackson" scent line for both MEN and WOMEN in Cannes, France this week ... with a cologne called, "Tribute," and perfume called, "Legend."

Apparently, "Greed" and "Abuse" didn't make the cut.

So what do they smell like you ask? The cologne is described as "heavily musky" and the perfume is a "floral harmony" combined with a "fruity note."

No word on when the smells will be available to purchase.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Allen Ridak

Great body language from the old guy

Cujeaux

WTH is this old school pimp doing at Cannes? And when is he going to hand over the torch to Jermaine and kick? Gezuz!

Meanie

I didn't know smelling like a sewer pipe was attractive. Who knew.

Meanie

I'm no fan of MJ but holy crap... Just when I thought there were no more possible ways to whore out his memory...I was proven wrong. Sick fks.

kp

What does YUK smell like?

meg

The posture of the interviewer in the pic would seem to indicate that these scents, presuming Joe is wearing one (or both?!) of them, are real dogs.

Pegasus

I said something about this a long time ago. And now he is doing it. Personally do not think that anything Joe puts his name too is going to sell. Lets face it - Joe Jackson is a money hungry Bas@ard from the word "Go"! It bad enough that he tried to exploit Michael while he was alive, but then at the Awards he promotes his uniting with a record company, then the belts, then this and that - now this. As if anyone in their correct mind would buy anything that Joe puts his name too! Give me a break! He is without doubt the most loathsome person, as well as the most biggest leach, etc. that has ever come down the pike! This man makes me ill! JMO

Mike

LOL @ Allen, I was thinking the same thing.

FlamingoNut

This guy is such a parasite; I feel sorry for the rest of the family...

Cooper

JUST WHAT EVERY MAN AND WOMAN WANTS - THAT OLD MAN SMELL...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

janja

this guy is beyond dirt!

Bubbles The Chimp

Hmm..Usually if you smell anything like Joe Jackson, you take a shower.

This cologne will be conveniently sold next to the ST. IDES aisle.

Bubbles The Chimp

"... The cologne is described as "heavily musky" and the perfume is a "floral harmony" combined with a "fruity note."

So it smells like: Malt Liquor, Weed, and Bananas.

Nice.

paigehop

Mark it down, that "cologne" will be a total flop. Ba-hahaha What a gross famewhore.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

soon to be in the dollar bin

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments