Wanna Smell Like Joe Jackson?!!?

5/18/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you've ever looked at Joe Jackson and thought, "How the hell can I smell like THAT guy?" ... well, fret no more ... MJ's dad has unveiled a brand new line of body scents.

0518_joe_jackson_GSI

Joe debuted a "Jackson" scent line for both MEN and WOMEN in Cannes, France this week ... with a cologne called, "Tribute," and perfume called, "Legend."

Apparently, "Greed" and "Abuse" didn't make the cut.

So what do they smell like you ask? The cologne is described as "heavily musky" and the perfume is a "floral harmony" combined with a "fruity note."

No word on when the smells will be available to purchase.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Kabala

Does Joe have an extra finger? I imagine he smells like a cigar mixed with a fart.

Eleonora49

In an old church yard, a century past, a corpse, a fleshy Mess, unholy to the holy. Creeping out under from a coffin, hidden in the scary old rotten crypt. A Rotten smell of old decay, a zombie, a Monster of the never dieing. A Zombie with no Brain, lost soul without real life. No feelings or a heart, wandering through the dark. Hunger, hunger for the flesh of the living. A zombie with once a happy past. Now a shell of the undead. What a sorrow, what a horror. Poor old Zombie with no home, wandering all alone. A tear can, that be real???Feeling on a rotten corpse???Old Granny all alone, wondering who could be waiting for her at home?? Her husband passed away 50 years ago without a good bye. Light on in the living room??Hello Dear, I am finally home!!Husband dearest, where have you been???I am waiting for you through thick and thin. Here my sweet, I have a Bite for you, sweet for the sweets, he moaned the sentences out. Oh Dear, what a sight! Granny got bitten without a scream!!!Oh Dear, what Reunion to FEAR !!!!!

Pegasus

To Eleanora49:

Eleonora49 8 hours ago
Pegasus, a Worrior with a golden soul, careing and loving.A dream of a Meadow with all the wind of earth about.The soft touch of a breeze.So clear and fresh.Caring and Loving, kind hearted, and giving.Pegasus, ancient and powerful.The devine of Posidon. To Pegasus from Eleonora

***************************************************************

I just read your poem to me - and I have to say that I was very touched at your kind words and thoughtfulness. It was so sweet and nice of you to say such beautiful things. Just so you know, I honestly do appreciate the sentiment and thoughts. And no matter what some people may think here - you honestly are gifted with being able to write poetry as is another person that I know. You both have a magnificent gift, and it is wonderful that you are able to put it to words and share it with others. I pray that the gift will never leave the two of you, and that you both will continue to write such warm and heartfelt things in the future. I look forward to reading them, as I find that they brighten my days. Thank you again. Love, Peace, Happiness & Blessing's Always

Daniel Bäcker

Dieter Wiesner was just holding the micro, not interviewing him. I was in the background.

All Investigations against Dieter got DROPPED! HE IS CLEAN AND ALWAYS WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MICHAEL!

cindee

WHY MICHAEL JACKSON HATERS ARE IDIOTS: =D

Why KIDS LOVE MJ

Aphrodite Jones TRUE CRIME SHOW - Michael Jackson episode Part 1/6

LOVE YOU MICHAEL FOREVER AND EVER

Cherwood

Heaven help us, here we go....
First of all, we KNOW noone is going to buy these scents the MINUTE they hear Joe has anything to do with it. This is why he's doing everything he can to IMPLY Michael's Brand on the packaging. Michael always used the CROWN as a symbol of his work, and use of the words, "Tribute" and "Legend" is practically equal to saying MICHAEL these days....Oye.
As someone posted, the Estate is keeping tabs on Joe and his cohorts, but what I think they need to do is go to court and get back the HIStory rights from Dieter WEISNER. I wondered what he may have walked away with back when he had Michael's POWER of ATTORNEY for that brief period....now we know. And to top it off, Tepax extended the trademark rights until 2020. How did Branca and Co. miss this one?
While they're at it, the Estate may also want to figure out what AL MALNIK is doing with his TRIUMPH INTERNATIONAL.....can't escape these VULTURES, even in DEATH.....
-010000101, Not sure if what side of the fence you're on, but you hit the nail on the head with this post to Dummyrama:
duilama about a minute ago
"Incorrect, questions can be incorrect. Along with the rest of what you wrote is incorrect. You are an incorrect person. You simply are the definition of incorrect. You are incorrect."
---------------
"Not sure if you are a rabid fan, but you gave a perfect example of rabidding, including your nic!
There are no stupid statements, only stupid people!
There are no stupid words, only stupid names!
Incorrect."
HILARIOUS!!!
Daniel Backer, Dieter may have found a way to get his charges dropped, AGAIN, but he is FAR from clean and he definitely is NO FRIEND of Michael's!! Google him to get all the info on how he and Ron Konitzer EMBEZZLED money from Michael by funneling it to their accounts, then had the NERVE to sue Michael saying he never paid Weisner. Of course the Judge saw right through his BS and dropped the case when Michael countersued on the Embezzlement charges....
Thing is, if you review the time that Weisner became Michael's Business Mgr/Adviser, you'll see that's where his MAJOR troubles begin and end. For instance, what was he doing with Michael's Power of Attorney that time? And although Michael got rid of him during the 2005 Trial, he still spent the latter years of his life dealing with the fallout financially.....
-Dummyrama, I know you have the attention span of a GNAT, but can you please try to at least stay on TOPIC for two seconds here? In case you missed it, this thread is about Joe and his cologne Scam, NOT your favorite thing to do.....
And the fact that you continue to harp on it, even when the rest of your ilk has moved on speaks volumes as to your EXTREMELY low intelligence level....
SO here are my 3 G's again...just for you:
Get Real, Get Over it, GET A LIFE!!!

Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

confused in k-town

Do I want to smell like Joe Jackson? H e l l no! But I'd like to b i t c h slap the p r i c k for turning his creative and talented son, Michael Jackson, into a perverted freak of nature!!

Susy

IT IS NOT FUNNY, NOT SHARP, AND DISRESPECTFUL, ESP. TO MICHAEL.
SO, YOU SHOWED YOUR LOW CLASS, PEOPLE!NOW YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE!
SCEW YOU!

mysteria333

nobody is happy about joe beating michael,, especially me .. but michael forgave him and that is his father ,, so please leave joe alone.. he has a right to earn money just like every one else..where is the love ?? where is the forgiveness ?? when on earth will people realize that hatred is what keeps this world in the failed state its in now.. wont people at least try to be kind.. please its what michael would want.. lets change our ways be better human beings ,, lets try to love one another ,, it will be a refreshing change.. thats what GOD wants..love you michael ,, always

mysteria333

WILL THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON PLEASE STAND UP ??

Ramubay

Awesome. I can't wait. I love everything about the Jacksons and can't wait to smell like them. Joe's a great dad for keeping the dream alive. For those that are critical you're racist.

Samantha

What a dad eh! That what jermaine and his dad was always about making a name and money by using his brother. Mr jacson should be ashamed ! Ass@&&&

OhWell

The Jackskins
All Stink.

Joanne

Poor Joe does not know what to do to make money
He uses Michael to make money
It's become really rédicul