Maria Shriver -- A Girl's Gotta Eat

5/18/2011 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In true Kennedy fashion ... Maria Shriver put on a brave face and stepped out for lunch with two of the children Arnold Schwarzenegger intentionally fathered.

0518_maria_FlynetOnline
Maria sported oversized shades outside a restaurant with 13-year old Christopher, and 19-year old Christina in their hometown of Brentwood on Wednesday.

Considering the likely topic of conversation ... it's a miracle they kept anything down.

Rockachaw

Yeah, um, I don't think the boy NEEDS to eat. He NEEDS to diet, maybe

k

If only the child knew someone who could help him with fitness and exercise, well someone who isn't busy chasing tail all the time. That person would be numero uno.

PRO US

Those are big sunglasses but can't she find bigger ones to cover the rest of her face too? Maybe a burka would do the trick? People who wondered why Arnold would marry and stay with a woman as unattractive as his wife now know why. Arnold will do just about any woman. He reportedly had women coming up to his office while Governor at 1 am in the morning and staying there for several hours. He reportedly was goosing multiple women while campaigning for Governor. His maid's son looks just like him. So if Maria didn't know he was cheating on her, she's got to be one of the dumbest women on the planet.

Q

Is that the Maria son, with that weird Zoo York shirt on? No wonder she got big glasses on, she just got back from the Chicago Oprah forced adulation session. Might want to keep an eye on the boy Maria, knowing his daddy is also another daddy to the maids kid has got to be extra hard at puberty. So sad. Where'd you find this Arnold guy again? You look like a putz now, you marrying a known world wide groper when you did...what were you thinking? Like you could change him the way the other one thought she could change Jesse James? Stay close to Dr Phil---your whole family should, even the Maid and her son. Arnold needs to go the way of Mel Gibson.

Ice

yes your ryt dude he can diet for almost year there will be no problem for him i guess :/

Uncle Marsh

Gawd, that young Shriver boy is a big fatso! And Maria looks like Skelator! WTF is that about?

Tony

is typical arnold accent, you idit like dis, oohh 1 more

Marina

Hey.
I can totally relate. I married my abusive husband, overseas, when I cam home, my family called me a SKELETON. Due to stress, I lost all that weight and I am still super skinny because of school stress in my life. As soon as I get back to normal, I tend to gain weight.

She isn't bulimic, or anorexic - she is stressed out! Where some people go on binge eating when they are sad, others stop eating, or better off - loose all appetite.

Maria will be fine! She is a pretty lady inside and out.

michael_busby

Ho Hum... who gives a crap?

chefadam

How sweet, you guys have a baby brother.

dimes

You have to wonder how Christopher feels at learning he has a half-brother born within a week of his own birthday. They're almost twins - brothers from another mother.

Pink

Some people gain weight during stress while others lose weight...it's called "being human." Besides, the physical is the least to be concerned with...pay attention to their emotional health!

Von

I cant believe how mean you guys are... give them a break

TruthinSF

Amazes me how vicious people are. So he had an affair. Who cares. We Americans are so childish about sex. But there's no need to pick on the kids ... leave them out of it. Have some sense of decency treat people as you would want them to treat you ... even if you think they don't treat you well.

lori-cabi

Maria is beautiful and so are her children...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments