Botox Mom -- I Can PROVE My Story Was Scripted!

5/19/2011 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sheena Upton ... aka Kerry Campbell ... aka Botox Mom ... tells TMZ she has undeniable proof that her story was scripted ... including photos that appeared to show Sheena injecting her 8-year-old daughter.

051911_botox_mom_video_1

For the very first time since the scandal broke, Sheena is telling her side of the story -- explaining to TMZ how she first got in touch with the U.K. newspaper The Sun through a close family friend and was under the impression she was only doing a simple story about a spa day with her kid.

But Sheena says during the photo session -- producers asked her to pose with a medical syringe and "act like I was just holding it up."

She says she had no idea the story was going to be about Botox -- and claims she doesn't even know what Botox is.

After the photo session, Sheena says things began to spiral out of control -- and she received detailed scripts instructing her how to carry on the lie in front of television cameras.

Sheena says she still has the scripts.

Stay tuned for more video.

CrabbyPatty

So this crazy chick is so STUPID that she thinks EVERYONE is STUPID!!! Stupid Biaaaatch!!!! Hope her kid gets a good home AWAY from her!!

Woot

I think she did NOT inject her kid with Botox... AND she's a lying, scheming, money-grubbing ho.

Tesstarosa

Well, how hard would it be to find out if the daughter is even in the child beauty pageant world? It's not that big of a market. A lot of people didn't do their due diligence on this.

lisazthats me

Wow she makes this crap up as she goes. She whores herself and her family out for $200 bucks. You can tell me you didnt know what you were doing. If someone wants me to take a picture of me and my 8 year old with a "syringe" thing near her face, I would run. You have to sign releases for minors stupid. Why would you not just lie to one source, but then nationally and have your daughter included in and lie also. What a picture of stability in this household. Here we have the next welfare, prison case because of her wonderful upbringing. Either way this loser is not a mother. Perpetrate crimes with your daughter as your sidekick.

Ashley

This mother is so pathetic. Exploiting your child for 15min of fame and fortune? Whether or not she really injected her daughter with botox, I say take her child away, for good. Then, lock her up and throw away the key.

Kimberley

Even IF it was scripted... You brought your little girl into Your screwed up way to make money. You're saying You made her lie as well in order to collect a a few hundred dollars? B*itch, get a job.

Horrible role model.

MaxieMOO

I don't believe her either! Shes an idiot

Kim

Her eyes are so shifty in this interview. Sounds like she's making it up as she goes along. Why would The Sun choose her of all people in the world to do this story on if it weren't true? Doesn't make sense.

Kartrashian Klown

Sell the scripts, I bet you'll get more than the 200 dollars originally promised.

Muppet

I put my hip waders on, the s.h.i.t.s getting deep! This woman is clearly a compulsive liar! Now she's trying to claim she doesn't even know what botox is?? Give it a rest lady!! Where have you been? LOL I hope someone sees how truly warped she is and forces her to have counselling for herself and her daughter!!

hello

It doesn't even matter at this point if the whole thing was scripted. She still lied. She lied when she was on GMA and she even had her daughter on there lying. Why would anyone take $200 to do a story on a spa story that involves putting needles near your daughter's face, even if it was a medical syringe and not a real needle? That would be a big red flag to me. I don't believe for one minute that a paper from the UK contacted her to do this. It's just a shame that she involved her daughter in all of this for some cash.

RabbleRouser

If TMZ paid her for this interview, they are as disgraceful as she is.

Cindy

All I can say is she loses her child and now all of a sudden it was scripted? C'mon, please another lie, that child looked like she was in pain. The needle looked like it was in the skin to me. Even if she were telling the truth, she did it for the public which made her daughter untrustworthy now. So if she actually does do pageants, no one will ever give her a title. She has ruined her daughter for life and does not deserve her. IMO she deserves what she gets. I feel sorry for the girl.

happilywed

This woman's body language screams LIAR!

Lori

You might be able to prove it was scripted...but can you prove you have TWO BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER?

Doubt it....what a effing dummy...you're kids are better off WITHOUT YOU!.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments