Botox Mom -- New Photos -- So Who's Lying Now?

5/20/2011 3:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained new photos of Botox Mom -- aka Sheena Upton -- holding a needle up against her daughter's lip, and the reporter who broke the story claims it proves Upton is a liar.

0520_the_needle_gallery_ex
TMZ just obtained the photos from reporter Alley Einstein.  It's unclear from the picture you're looking at if the needle broke the skin.

Einstein says she personally saw Upton inject her daughter's lip with a filler.  Einstein also says she saw Upton inject other areas of her daughter's face with liquid from a bottle labeled "Botox."

052011_botox_mom_new_video_2
Sheena -- who says the reporter made up the story and she NEVER injected her daughter -- claims doctors at UCLA back her story because they found no evidence of Botox in her daughter's system.

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

who dat

Harvey, time for you to go on vacation. You're acting all butt hurt on this story. You didn't get a kiss afterwords?

Carl

Wouldn't she need a prescription to get Botox in the first place? There must be a paper trail somewhere that would prove things one way or the other.

joeygirl45

WTF??? What a whackjob.... she should never be allowed to procreate again!! I can't stand these stage moms. I watched Toddlers and Tiera's once and I was so angry, I had to turn the channel. These women make me sick. Funny how they are usually fat and unattractive trying to live thru their kids. I hope she never gets this kid back.

No Surprise

It's obvious that this poor little girl is really getting stuck with a needle, especially in photo number #7. Not to mention the agony on her face in every photo. Sheena Upton or Kerry Campbell (whatever her name is a LIAR!!!!)

stereogirl

I would like to ask an obvious question. What kind of person would stand by and watch a woman inject an eight year old child with botox? That's not as disgusting as the mother doing it (or not or whatever her story is now) but it's still pretty disgusting. I'm a writer and get all sorts of crazy assignments, but I would not be standing by and taking pictures for this one.

Honore

Ok, really I don't see the needle in the skin. All of the pics show it "touching" the skin. The pics that appear to be pushed all the way in, conveniently have no sign of a needle. Another mystery is, if the mom indeed injected the kid, wouldn't that rag of a magazine show the result photos? Showing her before and after pics? Hmmmmm ??? After all that would be the real Money shot now wouldn't it!

matt

lets just get to stoning her. very big rock. and a big OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH rip macho and from heaven. he saying stone the big dig it!

namers

Seriously, if you're anticapting the rapture and are getting rid of your belongings, please do e-mail mail.

Brandy

Botox mom said on national tv she gives her daughter Botox injections and now she's trying to recant? Bitch please

Justsay Nohan

The needle pic looks convincing. I'll need to see do***entation from UCLA Med before I believe her story that they found nothing.

Actually, I'll need something that says she's never received Botox not that they just didn't find any traces.

Both sides are probably lying to cover up the extent of their involvement.

Junglemuff

Not that I care about that fatty **** but a needle proves nothing. This whole story has white trash written all over it.

Snow White

The skin isn't broken, there's no dimple. Plus the syringe is empty.

tgrfan42069

she proved TMZ to be full of ****.now TMZ is butthurt.lmao this photo is SHOOPED.

the real diva

enough with this story...don't care....isn't there other things to do stories on?

hehe

haha those pics still look fake! the needle penetration at certain angles in some of those pics are impossible! it would be penetrating her skull!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments