Lindsay Lohan -- I'm Still Into Boys, Too

5/20/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan hasn't completely given up on men yet ... cause yesterday, LiLo told an Australian radio show she would absolutely consider dating a guy again.

0520_lindsay_lohan_australia_video

LiLo went on "The Kyle and Jackie O Show" ... when Kyle said, "We'd love to know whether you're like a lesbian or whether you're a bi ... 'cause boys wanna know if they still have a chance ... have we still got a chance?"

Lindsay's response -- "Yes."

Lohan also opened up about a range of other topics in her life -- including her dating life, community service, and that infamous white dress she wore to court in February.

lou

LieHoShouldBeInJail 3 hours ago

She thinks she's going to be working with kids for the second half of her CS? Is this some new scheme she's concocting to avoid the homeless women and the morgue? How many kids are in the homeless center? Enquiring minds need to know.

_____________________

Wha, whoa, whaaaat? Kids, you say? Oh nonono! Who's bright idea is that? I hope she's lying...again. I mean, what's she going to talk to kids about? Her drug habit? Thefts? Lying? Stalking and clamming? Come on! This girl's got her problems and she does NOT belong around kids. Period. Until and unless she cleans up her act.

lou

LMAO, FUTMZ!

Also, LMAO becuase my puppy just got a paper cup temporarily stuck over his head. SILLY BOY!

always

Lindsay Lohan really will sleep with anyone. Then when she’s called on it she’ll insist it’s a “business relationship” as if she’s still doing any sort of business other than occasionally selling leggings and tanning spray. To Lohan, bedding random men probably is business because she’s got to keep her name in the press somehow. It’s better than showing up to events looking whacked out of her mind. She hopped in bed with a drummer after only knowing him for 6 hrs. She basically said she enjoys openly sleeping around. She's a pig and and always will be.

magmax

Her new idea for community service is to work at the zoo teaching ducks to get in a row. Quack.

hezzer19

sean 14 minutes ago
I love Canadians and Canada...no hard feelings Hezz19- Go Canucks
-----

That's just it Sean. I have no hard feelings because I don't take any of it seriously. I don't seek validation from perfect strangers on the internet. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. If you like me, great, awesome, let's chat. If you don't...well get buggered then. Just skip right past my comments if you don't like them. This isn't directed at you personally by the way but at TMZ posters in general.

It's fun to snark on Lindsay. It's hysterical to watch the Lindsay supporters scramble to defend her with everything in them. It's fun to watch them fume when she's mocked or criticized. It's awesome when they attempt to come up with reasons to support her. It's all brilliant! I admit that Nicole makes me furious on occasion because, other than her insane support of criminal celebrities, she seems like a lovely girl with a great sense of humour.

It's not remotely fun to see people wish for her death. I just want to clarify that for once and for all. The "haters" wishing Lindsay would just OD are sick in the head. Of course the question is, do they really mean that or are they just posting that to stir the pot. I don't think anyone really wants her death but I'm Canadian. We tend to be a bit more relaxed than most...except of course when it comes to hockey.

Frankly I think Tim Hortons puts something in the coffee to mellow us all out.

And yeah! Go Canuks! If my beloved Red Wings can't win the Cup then the only remaining Canadian team has to!

lilac

And who care?

Seriously, why do people need to tell what their sexual preference is? Why do people have to broadcast that they are homosexual, bisexual, transgender etc.? I have never in my whole life, ever said to anyone, "I am Heterosexual". Why? Cause no one cares, no one has ever asked, and even if they did, I would ask why they needed to know. I wish the people in this World would just live their lives without the need for pushing sexual agenda's, and making sexual preferences a issue.

Grandma Cracker

John Smith, Wow. For real? A date with an ex Laker Girl?

Why it was just several months ago when you first began appearing on these pages that you told me directly that you were just a family friend of the Lohan's and you lived in Providence, RI.

Then after Lindsay goes to Betty Ford and moves to Venice, all of a sudden you have just happened to live in Venice for the past 20 years and work in the movies, and now you are dating a Laker Girl.

Funny, Red Cloud and Sitting Bull are from Providence too. Providence must be a pro-Lindsay kinda town! So many supporters!

John Smith= fat guy in Mom's Providence basement

dreamon

She's a lot less interesting than I imagined.

GreyWolf

TMZ: PLEASE STOP GIVING US INFORMATION ON HER UNTIL SHE DOES SOMETHING THAT IS WORTH KNOWING. SHE'S A BORE AND A WASTE OF TALENT.

hezzer19

lilac 7 minutes ago
And who care?

-----

Oh. My. Gosh. So much word. I wish I could retweet this a billion times.

boston61

She is a homosexual there is no such thing as being bisexual.

tazer

god she is so beautiful i love her so much i would do anything for her come be with me lindsey run away from hollywood and the united states and live in my drug mansion forever and we can do crack and have wild sex!

en Todo Momento!!

really, to scare away her stalker, she shoulda hopped on the vj right there in the studio, n started doing her!! that's the only way to get rid of your stalker!!

Ben

It appears Lindsay is figuring things out. Keep up the good work you just might change your reputation.

Made it Past 27

She looks pissed off. Like she doesn't want to be there.