« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Macho Man's Car Accident -- The WRECKAGE Video

5/20/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of Macho Man Randy Savage's car -- after it slammed into a tree this morning in Florida.

Randy Savage Car Accident Video
As we previously reported, Macho Man suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his car -- veering across the concrete median into oncoming traffic ... and straight into a tree.

Randy died, but it's unclear whether it was the result of the heart attack, the collision, or a combination of both.

Thanks to MyFoxTampa for the heads up.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tellmeaboutit

Condolences to his wife and family. Learn CPR, people...it's worth a try to save a life.

RonBurgundy

Ohhh yeahhh... R.I P. Macho Man

...yet we let Zsa Zsa keep gasping for air...

jan

I have seen all of his matches on t.v. WWF I liked him alot but I'am sorry that he gone now but I want to meet him but I guess I don't know. I am sorry that he left that way,I feel bad for the family and close friends he had will be sadly MISSED.

Becky

As a matter of fact, WWE Website did mention Macho Man's death. How ignorant are people to bring up steroid use at a time like this? Let his family grieve. I am a die hard wrestling fan and I am deeply saddened by his passing. Maybe he just had a heart attack. Maybe he did use steroids, but now is not the time to try and tarnish his image.

Brian Longstreth

Wonder if JEEP will start fixing the DEATH WOBBLE now
Wohttp://www.jeepproblems.com/problems/death-wobble.shtml

eric bratcher

please let the man r i p i see some of the negitive talk about him so let it go he was a person to god has a plan for all of us so r i p macho man

dave

Maybe he just died.Natural causes...happens everyday.Vince has no heart.If he can find a way to make money.....

seth

He was an entertainer and was excellent at it. Whatever the cause let him R.I.P.

IGman

Search for the story on why Savage was the only one of Vince's enemies Vince never tried to make ammends with. Has to do with Stephanie McMahon, Vince's daughter. The one on how Lanny Poffo used to entertain the boys on the road is also interesting.

StevieRaveOn

As long as it wasn't Bret Hart dying... I'm okay with it.
He's the only wrestler I like at all.

Then again, I do kinda like Jerry Lawler for bitch-slapping Andy Kaufman out of that chair on Letterman that time...

TYNDI

Maybe a long use of Steroids in his life effected his heart. WATCH OUT ARNOLD! You had a excellent life and children. Were you just using Maria for the KENNEDY name to get what you wanted? To Hate her that much to sleep with someone in her own bed. "HITLER"

John

I have great respect for the work of Randy Savage. My condolences to the Poffo family. I have to say that I probably heard about this an hour or two after the news came out, and one of the first things I did was go to wwe.com and they had two tributes going on for Macho Man already. They certainly have made some mistakes in past situations, but I thought they did the right thing this time.

JESSA

MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS WIFE AND FAMILY AND HIS CLOSE FRIENDS. HE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A LEGEND. AND I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU MAKING THOSE COMMENTS THAT ARE INSULTING TO HIM, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE DEAD. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY PASSED AND JERKS LIKE YOU WENT AND POSTED RUDE,TASTELESS COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES. IF YOU DONT KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?

groovy chick

So sad about Macho Man, I really loved watching him wrestle... he will be missed by all the WWE fans!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4