Von Ahole Accused of Threatening Z-List Actress

5/21/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A fame-whoring "actress" is asking a judge to ban Prince von Ahole from getting anywhere near her ... claiming zee German has been "threatening me and scaring me" for the last year.

0520_PRINCE_PHOEBE_EX

The woman asking for protection is Phoebe Price -- who played an uncredited window shopper in "Get Smart" and was once featured in the tabloids for having bad cellulite on her legs.

According to documents filed Wednesday in L.A. County Superior Court, Phoebe claims Von Ahole began "showing up everywhere I was" and then began a campaign of harassment in messages and letters. Phoebe doesn't explain why she believes Von Ahole has it out for her.

Phoebe claims, "I am scared for my life and my mom's life. This man does anything for press and I am afraid he will hurt me or have someone hurt us."

However, von Ahole ferociously denies the allegations -- telling TMZ he hasn't seen or spoken to Phoebe in more than a year ... when she chewed him out at Caffe Roma (jump to the 7:30 mark to see the run-in).

Prince says he's angry about the situation and insists, "If I hear one more false statement from her about me I will go to the West LA Police and file a criminal complaint against her myself!!"

Cartman

Phoebe "chicken cutlets face" has been trying to get famous for years. Looks like TMZ wants to help the wanna-be.

Jackie

Both are whores. I feel sorry for Zsa Zsa to be with that A-hole....and omg!...his name suits him. For price...she needs to go on the street corner and bargain the price for her chcccccch. PFF

als

When she produces the harrassing letters and notes, I will will Listen other than that everything she has done was on The roommate movie I just watched..

Me

Someone at TMZ is cranky today.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

SHE has the nerve to say that HE does anything for press??? This insane woman is priceless. Obviously she's making it up to get publicity, and oddly enough this is coming just when the Prince is most in the news because Zsa-Zsa is on her deathbed. So Phoebe is trying to take advantage of the final days of a 94-year-old woman to raise her own profile. She's mentally sick.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

It's actually more a case of HER stalking HIM. He was lunching at The Ivy long before Phoebe Price even blew into L.A. from Alabama. She started hanging out there at lunchtimes too. The Prince should slap a restraining order on her, or rather he should hire someone to expose her for what she really is. You know, the oldest profession? How else does she make enough money to buy new dresses and shoes every day, because, you know, she isn't actually employed.

Lisa

This is a bad article. A woman files for a protective order and all you can do is call out the woman for being a Z-lister and and having cellulite? Shame on you.

Gloria Unread

Prince Eugene Von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha - Are you friends with Prince Von Anholt? I'm guessing if the name is real, you bought your "princehood" like A-hole.

Or... are you A-hole? I like him, actually. He's a character, and I find him amusing!
But, you seem to know a little bit too much about Phoebe. Like, the fact that she's from Alabama and shops a lot. Sounds like *you* are the stalker! :o

P.S. - Von Anholt does a hell of a lot to get press. Like the whole 'Gsa Gsa has frozen eggs, want's a baby with me, and we need a surrogate' story.(That's just the wildest one, there's been a bunch!) You don't think that's a desperate act for publicity, using Gsa Gsa while she's on her deathbed to gain it?!? That is, to use your words, "mentally sick!"

Even if that (or any) story was true, it doesn't mean Prince A-hole should tell TMZ about it! TMZ does not seek out the "prince" to get those stories...

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Lisa, I would agree with you in theory, but my best friend has worked at the county court house for about 30 years and the ratio of fake orders is extremely high & without merit, which screws it up for the women (or men) that "really" need one. She works where there are many A-listers on down so I hear about a lot of the phony protective orders, etc. I worked as a Talent Coordinator for years and can't believe the stuff people will do to get noticed in this business and I see this crap all the time so while I respect your opinion, this story smacks of a weak attempt of attention, but also fraud.

starshine79

oh dear, sweet, jeebus. who cares?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Sorry Starshine 79 - I lost my mind. I guess the insomniac side me is overtired cause I truly don't care! thanks!

Meanie

Hey Von A hole - future baby mama's for your daemon spawn project - Octomom (short on cash), Botoxmom (dumber than a used toothpick and will do ANYTHING for cash), and Arnold's Chica-whore (willing to get pregnant for BIG cash.)

nurserosetta

I bet as soon as Zsa Zsa croaks this hag will be the first to run and try to be his next

Kari

So--basically, two pathetic, desperate-for-attention losers have found each other. They should be happy, not upset. They're each getting the attention they crave, and each plays the victim. It's perfect for both of them.

James R. - Los Angeles

I don't memba her.

Have her call me when she's all growed up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments