Arnold's Baby Mama -- 'Self-Hating' Hispanic

5/23/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mildred Patricia Baena was not well-liked by the rest of the staff in the early 90s, when she worked as a maid for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver at their L.A. home -- and we're told the big reason was that she trash-talked Hispanics.

0522_arnold_patty_beana_photo_ex_tmz_1
Sources who worked with Baena tell TMZ ... she was a "self-hating woman" who would tell members of the staff that "white people were better" and she did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians.

One staffer told us ...  most of Baena's peers disliked her because she was a social climber, adding, "She felt like she was better than the rest of us,"

This photo was taken in 1992 at Arnold and Maria's house, several years before she set her sights on Schwarzenegger and began the affair.  Rich Austrians apparently posed no problem for her.

So, on a hotness scale ...

0519_midred_baena_sexy_pictures_footer_V2

dd

@Mike nothing wrong with being secure about who u are, the comment about blacks makes me question something, just about all "African Americans" are mixed they certainly aren't pure African so why does that bother you?

Mike

@dd
Not when blacks bleach their hair, wear fake eye contacts, etc. in an effort to erase their 'blackness' to appear more 'white.' Let's not pretend that they don't do this for that reason.

janalal4

Still amazed every time I see a pic of this woman. Keep waiting for them to get 'better' so it will somehow explain away WHAT Arnold was thinking?? Arnold is no 'prize' & this woman is not the most unattractive woman I've ever seen but I cannot even picture these two doing the dirty. Totally puzzled.

Muppet

Harvey have you paired up with Alley from the Sun to do your reporting? Honestly, these articles are getting sickening. You found someone that "was a friend" 20 years ago?? What a joke!!
This is as bad as "sources" from The Sun!!
Why is it that the rich always get a pass on their behaviour? You've run the maid into the ground here. Maybe Arnold pursued her! Do you really know for sure that he didn't? She hasn't talked to give her side to you has she?
I feel sorry for this woman now. Seems to me, because she doesn't have as much money as Arnold and Maria to pay "sources" to provide TMZ with stories then she gets trampled the most! I hope she gets a good lawyer and sues the a.s.s.es off the whole lot of you!!!

peoplearesilly

We all have skeletons in our closet. That you are on a mission to DESTROY HER MORE than she's already destroyed herself is pathetic. And, for the most part, we don't care. Enough is enough.

Leave her alone for God's sake. Her life is already ruined. Have some class for a change.

Louis

Doesn't that idiot woman know that there are also white "Hispanics"?.Latin America,while it is mostly Mestizo,there's also a LOT of white people,Argentina and Uruguay alone have a higher percentage than the U.S. of white people.In cuba half the people are white,in Mexico at least 24% of population is white,and in brazil it's like 46%.

Dumbass woman

Carl

Every time I look at her I think of Consuela from Family Guy. "No, no, Meester Arnold no home"

Bubbles The Chimp

Geez. Arnie has bad taste in women. From Maria who looks like a man with a wig... to Patty who looks like Hervé Villechaize.

Arnie must screw anything that has a hole.

Pompano Ann

I know women like this; full of malice and munipulation. Thinking she could dye her hair and act above it all; what a fool while she is sleeping with Arnold not knowing she is being used to clean tubs and you know what; and thinking she is so smart to get pregnant; did she really think she going to walk the red carpets with Arnold; what a she devil!

Cella

Mike 49 minutes ago
Jealously much? The funny part is that I was discussing with my white friends how so many hispanic women are walking around with bad bleached hair, tons of make-up, fake colored eye contacts, tc. all in an effort to look white. Of course hispanics deny it but it's a terrible secret. As a white person, I am quite flattered. Hispanics aren't the only ones who do it. Look at blacks and asians. I know so many nonwhites who used to be 100% black or hispanic or whatever but now they're walking around saying that they are 'mixed' even though they're not. I don't see why we should hate on her for denying her race or for wanting to be white. As a white person, I would never want to be any other race. I know there are going to be some white people who will try to contradict what I am saying but let me tell you that they wouldn't want to be any other race either. Those whites feel guilty.
=================================================
Just a little history - most American blacks in this country ARE mixed. Now as for your other assertion: What about white women who perm/cornrow/weave/braid their hair, get butt implants, fake bake and pump up their lips. Self hate comes in EVERY race. But I'm sure you and your white friends didn't touch on that, eh?

Cella

Mike 43 minutes ago
===============================
Ok so when white women perm/weave/braid/cornrow/dreadlock their hair, spray tan, get fake lips, fake butts etc. what are THEY doing? Self-hate comes in all races.

carol

This ugly maid should take her kids and move back to her country of origin - its the least she can do. Both Arnold and this ugly person have betrayed Maria's kids. They don't need nor deserve a reminder of that betrayal living in the same country. Arnold needs to get out too. Go back to Austria or wherever he's from and stay there. You've done enough damage to the children you had with Maria

Ehécatl

She is a social climber who thinks she's better than everyone else and would do anything she could to get close to power? So I guess that makes her a perfect match for Arnold, who is exactly the same way. Can you imagine what the kid will grow up to be?

Ehécatl

TMZ,

Your article says that Baena "did whatever she could to become friendly with Caucasians". Um, did you know that Hispanics are Caucasians?

"Hispanic" is an ethnic group while "Caucasian" is a race. The Caucasian race includes many different ethnic groups, one of which is the Hispanic people.

You might want to get "journalists" who actually know about more than just pestering celebrities, potty talk, and how to suck up to Harvey.

MoodSwing916

Trashing this woman based on gossip coming from people who probably have an agenda is really low; rating her looks is beyond childish. I feel like I'm back in junior high.

Apparently Radar is eating into the hits they've been getting since the Gibson saga. Why beat em when you can join them.

Did Mildred enter this country as an illegal? She apparently doesn't think much of rules. Arnold and Mel Gibson should make a movie titled, "Asta Revoke Your Working U.S. Visa"...and return to Austria and Australia taking their hypocrisy with them.

What rules has she broken? I'm pretty sure swearing to never commit adultry is not a requirement of citizenship. Also Gibson was born in the US (New York) he didn't lose citizenship because his parents moved them to Australia. Arnold is also a citizen (has been for years) so he needs no work visa. They won't revoke his citizenship because he's a serial adulterer.