Zach Galifianakis

SLAMS January Jones

5/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's safe to say Zach Galifianakis is NOT the father of January Jones' mystery baby -- because Zach says the "Mad Men" star was so rude to him the first time they met -- he CUSSED HER OUT.

0523_zach_january_Getty
Zach recounted the story during an interview with TheShortList.com -- after TSL told him January recently named him as one of the funniest men in town.

Zach, apparently shocked by the comment, replied, "That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other."

He explained, "It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it’s time for you to leave now.'"

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*cking be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.'"

TSL then asked if Zach would ever do a sex scene with January -- and he replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it."

Carl

She's WAAAYYY overrated in terms of both acting skills and looks.

fran

Carl about a minute ago

She's WAAAYYY overrated in terms of both acting skills and looks.
*********************
so is that fat Zack

The PMG

Really TMZ? Man Men? I know that's what Harvey wants it to be called but the name of the show is Mad Men.

george fudge!

Just a question, is it a requirement for TMZ employees to be illiterate? Too cheap to use spell check on any story typed up?

Julie

And the purpose of this item is??????? Also, who is this fat Zach guy?

artie help

this guy makes one movie, and he's giving advice to "contemporaries', pretty funny, he's sux. One dimensional pompous arsewipe.

steeler fan

she looks like a bitch

THIN LIZZY

Wonder if she's gonna name the kid February.

J

Zach Galifianakis FTW!

What kind of bitch says "i think it's time for you to leave now." after she asks to sit and have face time with you. Like she is royalty and she waved her royal scepter for the peasant to be taken away.

Don't forget where you came from January. You were born in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and your father was a gym teacher. You used to work the counter at the local Dairy Queen. You are on a very popular well written show, but your acting chops are subpar at best. GFET OVER YOURSELF!!!

Lo From Wisco

Why ya gotta be editing it out? DListed has his entire answer regarding whether or not he'd do a sex scene:

"I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it. I've only had to do a few of those things where you have to kiss and stuff. It's so embarrassing."

No better, no worse. But there ya have it folks.

Muppet

I'm pretty sure she would hate to do a sex scene with him! The man should definitely keep his clothes on! Yuck and his personality is also nasty!

Amanda

Team Zach!

bendernet

Zach Galifianakis is very annoying and not funny in my book. I guess its who you know to get a gig these days.

slammer

So this fat ugly putz thinks he can hit
on any beautiful woman now and he cannot
accept the continuing rejection he always deserved.

Michelle

J about a minute ago
Zach Galifianakis FTW!

************************************************************

So her father taught physical education. How is that a dig at her? Teaching is a respectable profession and you sound like a moron mentioning that. I agree that she is so-so at best. The writers and costume designers make that show. January Jones needs to be nice to people and not be a giant douche. Is'nt she knocked up by a mystery man. Prob can't even figure out the baby's father so what the hell does she know

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments