Zach Galifianakis

SLAMS January Jones

5/23/2011 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's safe to say Zach Galifianakis is NOT the father of January Jones' mystery baby -- because Zach says the "Mad Men" star was so rude to him the first time they met -- he CUSSED HER OUT.

0523_zach_january_Getty
Zach recounted the story during an interview with TheShortList.com -- after TSL told him January recently named him as one of the funniest men in town.

Zach, apparently shocked by the comment, replied, "That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other."

He explained, "It was crazy. I was at a party — I’d never met her — and she was like, 'Come sit down.' So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, 'I think it’s time for you to leave now.'"

"So I say, 'January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f*cking be nice,' and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.'"

TSL then asked if Zach would ever do a sex scene with January -- and he replied, "I wouldn't want to. I'd hate it."

coco

This guy is getting on my nerve already. This fat idiot is making his career out of trashing and hating people. Everytime he talks is to say something bad about somebody. First he made Gibson be fired for his stupid sequel movie, then he trashed Trump and mad fun of him viciously, in a very mean way, then this acctress. Hey Greek-not so funny fat boy, you just made a movie that was funny to a lot of people but we all can see clearly that your ability as an actor is limited. Your 15 of fame will go and will go sooner than you expected. You are a hater and that dude, it very
unatractive.

Susie

That is the most on sided story that I've ever heard. So Zach said and did nothing for her to say that. It sounds like he must've said something or did something offensive. We're not getting the whole story.

gee bee

This is rich coming from a one trick pony.

vintagemommy

Is this really news? We don't know what he said to her that made her ask him to leave...really people...he's an ass, everyone knows that..

anony

She wasn't very good on SNL.

But Time Magazine is right: he's the new Don Rickles.
You WANT to be insulted by him because he's so damn funny,

hml

Someone at TMZ needs to do some checking. I am pretty sure they have a photo of wrong Zac. The person pictured is Zac Brown from the Zac Brown Band.

karlew

Does this fat f*cking idiot ever say anything nice about anyone? Cannot wait till he goes away, and he will. No talent moron

Italia

I have to side with Zack on this one, and I think pretty much anybody who was in his shoes would.

He's walking by minding his own business, asked to have a seat at her table, and then, 10 minutes later, insulted by the same btch that he wasn't thinking about in the first place, asked to get up and leave. THAT is an insult to ANYBODY.

I for one am sick of it supposedly being "en vogue" to insult people. In my book, it's just plain bad manners AND player hating. THEN for her to try to clean it up (or put the mess on Zach) she tries to play it to the press as if it wasn't her -- she loves him. Ahhhhhh, NO.

In my book, Zach was being nice when he told it like it was.

booey

haha he gave it right back to this nutso broad and it sounds like she was turned on...a mentally unstable actress in hollywood?!? yeah wow this is definitely news

a long time Leno fan!

This guy is absolutely disgusting to look at and listen to & who does he think he is anyway trash talking estalished talent?? All I remember about him is his taking shots at established actors as if he's somebody, who does he think he is?

He once said he wouldn't work on a set if Mel Gibson was hired so the production co cancelled Mel. Does this loser/poser have any idea how much Mel's worth and that he's got a long way to go to catch up to Mel?

I look forward to avoiding any of this loser/poser's movies with pride.

IamBobo

Hmmm, fat bearded douche in a ski cap vs. Hot blonde bitch.

Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! Bathe her and bring her to me.

MJFan4Life

Haha, I thought this picture was the singer from the Zach Brown band. Is this guy tryin' to be like him or has TMZ used the wrong picture?

oh boy

@ketjo

Somebody needs to pour a ton of salt on top of this fat mountain slug and melt him....
________________________________________________________________
Thank you for making me laugh I really needed that :)

VictoriaGirl

Maybe she told him it was time to leave because he was making disgusting jokes or rude comments. No one here knows for sure so you cant just automatically say she's a bitch because she asked him to leave.

Lisa

I love him, haha. I like that he didn't just say what he thinks people want to hear. He seems really honest.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments