Ryan Seacrest's GF

Kissing Another Man

5/23/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend Julianne Hough passionately locked lips with another man in Florida yesterday -- but good news for the "American Idol" host ... it all took place on the set of her new movie.

0221_media_removed-1Julianne and Diego Boneta co-star in the upcoming Tom Cruise flick "Rock of Ages" -- and if it wasn't clear from the manhandling beach photos ... they play a VERY touchy-feely couple.

So far, no word from Seacrest -- but we're guessing ... that's gotta hurt.

PRO US

Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend? That's news to him.

MoonDust

@Joao, people are just having fun, nothing wrong with it. We hate, we love we critisize, just in fun.

lil harvey

Come on they look cute together. What's this beard s h i t about?

PRO US

A beard is a term they use for a girl/woman who pretends to be a gay guy's girlfriend so he can stay in the closet, date gay guys in secret and be thought of as "straight" by the public. I understand it happens or happened sometimes with movie or TV stars who wanted to escape prejudice against gay people.

There are rumors that Ryan is gay. Ryan makes jokes about it from time to time on American Idol. Who knows or cares if it's true?

At least I think that's what it is. Maybe, I'm wrong.

Shaydie

Mormon girls gone wild!

fran

No wonder Hollywood has so many break ups..they cheat constantly in every movie they make...I could never handle being or being married to a movie star...everyone is making out with everyone's wife or husband or girl or boyfriend..even if it is a movie

Dirty Jew

Ryan should date Bar Rafaelli, she is single!!!!

Dirty Jew

Ryan should date Bar Rafaelli instead of Julianne. Bar is super cool and more his type.

anonymous_cool

Ya, Ryan wishes he was the one kissing the dude. He is most likely angry that he is not the one locking lips with Diego Boneta.

CrisDizzle

Ryan Seacrest has a GF... i thought he was Gay???

PRO US

MoonDust 15 minutes ago

@dirty Jew, does Bar Raphaeli have a penis? If so I am sure Seacreast would be interested?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bar had Leonardo DiCraprio's but I think she lost it.

bf

Why TMZ website reporters pretend that Ryan is straight? If you watch the show you know that nobody at Tmz believes in this "relationship".

Kelly

It is said Diego Boneta is 5'10, I'm not thinking Ryan has anything to worry about as Diego is much to tall to be her type.
Now if she was making the movie with Harvey there might be a problem.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I guess she got tired of playing rock, paper, scissors with Ryan Seacrest to see who was going to be the woman in bed.

Susie

That's what you have to endure when you date someone from the entertainment industry.. Ryan shouldn't say anything.. I'm sure he's proud of her.. As for myself.. I would never date anyone who's celebrity.. Those types of pics would kill our relationship.. Aarrghh..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments