'Jerry Maguire' Kid: 100-Pound Girl Wants to Kill Me!

5/25/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jonathan Lipnicki -- aka the kid from "Jerry Maguire" -- claims he's living in fear of a 100-pound actress he used to date ... after she broke into his bedroom and threatened to "annihilate" him.

0524_lipnicki_EX_TMZ_01

Lipnicki filed a request for a restraining order against some 20-year-old actress named Amber Watson -- whom, we're told, Jonathan briefly dated after meeting in an L.A. acting class.

According to the documents, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Lipnicki says he was asleep in his bed on May 14 ... when his roommates allowed Amber into the apartment and she immediately rushed into his bedroom.

Lipnicki says Amber "pulled my blankets off" ... adding, "When I tried to get up, she tried to pin me to my bed. I had to move her off me physically ... she threatened to annihilate me."

The judge granted Lipnicki's request -- requiring Amber to stay at least 100 yards away from Jonathan at all times.

UPDATE 6/7/11 -- Lipnicki's request for a permanent restraining order was just denied ... according to the judge, the former child actor didn't have much of a case.

sonny

1st

rose

NOOO!!!!!

chefadam

His head shrunk!

Mike

I could have sworn he played ball for the other team. Looks like he's a switch hitter.

billy cema

Some guys just have it!
But it could have turned out to be a sad story.
Better to be safe, than sorry.

fkeys

Method acting?
Frankly, if she's hot and weighs in at a fit 100 pounds, she can annihilate me all she wants (because we all know 115 pounds is over weight! LOL).

tgrfan42069

sounds to me she wanted some peter..he must be gay.

She IS A Lezzie

He is smart coz chicks like this are dangerous! Won't be long she'll be screaming out "RAPE" *** "I SAID NO *** HE BEAT ME ***
ETC ** ETC ** ETC **

Good move, dude, these chicks watch too many 'Bad Girl' Reality TV Shows and - in turn - have lost touch with REALITY !!

Saoirse Martin

*****

Rotter

He is a squealy one, isn't he?

bunny

Oh no he woke up with a woman on top of him! Oh the horror!

Truth

RESTRAINING ORDER?? I SUGGEST A FEATHER WEIGHT BOXING MATCH. THEY'RE ABOUT THE SAME SIZE ANYWAY... WHAT A WIMP!!!!

SURFCOWBOY

that is not a good looking young man.eeeck. His ego is already huge and I dont know even know the last time he did a movie.

Keep your ego in check son!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

(P) u s s y...........Another WUSS......What he...go to The Jack Osborne School for Wusses? Afraid of a 100 lb bitch....what a fool!

anony

Ask a cop--violent women are the worst to handle.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments