'Jersey Shore' BRAWL -- Ronnie BEATS UP Situation

5/24/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ronnie and The Situation got into a MAJOR fist fight with each other last night in Italy ... TMZ has learned -- and based on the post-brawl pictures ... the Sitch got his ass kicked.

Ronnie and Situation Fight
The two arrived separately back to their apartment hours ago -- Situation has red marks covering his face around his left eye. Ronnie's knuckles were torn up and bleeding.

Details around the fight are still unclear -- but big surprise ... we're told it all began with a blowout between Ronnie and Sammi.

Story developing ...

Jersey Fan

I wasn't a big fan of the Jersey Shore up until this season. It is just funny as hell. I already watched episode 4, cause someone ended up leaking it. All I have to say is WOW, this **** is fuuuuuny lol.

If you can't wait for episode 4 to air, you can always watch the leaked one here @ thejerseyshore.tk

Problem?

I never thought I'd be excited to watch this show, but MAN! I can't wait to see this episode tomorrow night!

Frank

The situation is often annoying, but if you look at the sneak peak, you see that ronnie kicks the situation in the balls. So it is not a fait fight.

Star*****ching at 00:12.

Gino

We all know nobody can beat Ronnie in a fight but cmon you gotta give The Situation some credit for actually having the balls to fight him.

Alex

hey how did ronnie win when mike threw him against the bed and on the couch and ronnie was missing the whole time and punched the lamp and he was on top of ronnie hitting him

M

god ronnie needs help and mike just needs to die

Mattia

Ronnie e un bastardo avrebbe dovuto prendesele ... sempre a fare il figo lanciando in aria la roba degli altri .. RONNIEEE PEZZO DI MERDAAAA

steve

Pencil neck looks like he took the brunt of it.

Eric

Ron your a chump. Not much of a man! kinda a biotch if you ask me!

hannah smith

why does mike look pregant and also i think they both need to be beat up honstley but i hope ronnie beats mike up!

Paris Johnson

i fell that Ronnie is very rude for beating up Mike because Ronnie knows that hi*****s hurt enough to put a person in the hospital! I dont know why he would blow up like that on him. But at the same time I feel that Mike should learn to stop instigating into peoples relationship drama and I feel that Mikes always have to add feul to the fire. I also feel that Jwow should tell Sammi whats going on with that new girl! Because true friend tell each other everything NO MATTER WHATTHE OUTCOME MAY BE. AND I FEEL THAT RON AND SAM SHOULD NOT BE IN A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE SAMMI GETS TOOOOO JELIOUS OF RON WHEN HE HANGS OUT!!!

Pat

I don't see any "bruises". Red marks???? that's the way girls fight. Ronnie fights like girl.

parrish

man everybody acting like ronnie beat his ass like dat...at da end end mike got yanked by da security guard and bust his head on da bed...dats by it looked like he got knocked out but he didnt.....ronnie coo but da motha ****a aint dat hard...he aint no floyd mayweather...

Problem?

He head-butted himself? Really, MTV? I should have known better.

hehe

I have been looking forward to seeing Mike get his a** kicked for a while. I cannot stand the guy, and I was extremely disappointed when it turned out he took himself out. That dude needs serious help, who the hell bashes their head into a brick wall? And Ronnie, he needs some serious anger management, and Sammi... she needs to act like a woman instead of a scared little puppy who follows Ron everywhere... and they all need to Grow the f*** up!