« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian's

Engagement Ring

$2 MILLION!!!

5/25/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian's engagement ring is worth almost HALF as much as her Beverly Hills mansion ... sources close to the diamond tell TMZ the rock is valued at $2 MILLION!!!!!!

Kim Kardashian Engagement Ring
The ring -- designed by Lorraine Schwartz -- features a 16.5 carat emerald cut center stone flanked by two 2-carat trapezoids ... for a grand total of 20.5 carats.

We're told the stones are all "the highest clarity and color."

So, we gotta ask ...

0105_RING_ON_IT_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kp

I am sure it's worth that much and more, You were told it was worth that much --
how stupid is he, she has been with how many guys,

Sunshine

I hope they get married within a year, if they wait after that, it will be... oh yeah, they are getting married. What else is on?

Olivia3100

What a sinful waste of money in today's world!!!

Violette-Blue

Wow. Guess all I would have to do to get a ring like that is to make a sex tape, leak it out, whore out my family and make a reality show that is about nothing. Dayum. Why didn't I think of that?! I wonder how his family feels about him being with such a ho?

hahaha

This guy is a trick, why would you wife up a lazy attention seeking woman who has a sex tape with a black zzzzzzz list celeb..lol

Michelle

expensive ring on a cheap woman. Oh the irony!

Rosie

Whatever... That guy just spent 2 million dollars and the marriage will only last maybe a year.

Jim in Cali

This guy actually had his best year in his career this year (which had been kind of disappointing for much of his career). Kim has been good for him. I got to say good investment even though Kim is kind of a fame whore.

Rotter

She always looks kinda greasy/oily to me. Blech!!

Jackie

LOL.....i bet the divorce will be a good investment for her. MEN will never learn. smh

DanicaMarie

That is the stupidest amount of money to waste on a ring. If you can afford to pay 2,000,000.00 on a damn ring, you have TOO MUCH money and are TOO STUPID to do anything useful with it....THEREFORE, should not have it.
End of story.

Bixby Snyder

Her booty? I'd buy that for a dollar!

writenow

Kim's talent is being really nice. But what does she really stand for? Am sure Mama is negotiating the pre-nup.

Bean

LMAO,some men are such idiots.

Celebrities Suck

2 mil for a ring? These celebs are such materialistic idiots. I'm sure his mother is very happy to have a self centered daughter in law like this twit. She seems so desperate in getting married. Reggie was smart enough to run like Forrest Gump!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments