George Clinton Hospitalized -- My Leg Is Funk'd Up

5/26/2011 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Legendary funkmaster George Clinton -- leader of the Parliament-Funkadelic -- is being hospitalized for a staph infection in his leg ... TMZ has learned.

0526_george_clinton_exd_1

Clinton's rep tells us ... 69-year-old George went to see his doctor for a routine check-up when the decision was made to keep him in the facility so Clinton could receive proper treatment for a staph infection in one of his legs.

The rep adds, "He will be just fine. Thank you for all your prayers and concern."

Joao

I wasn't familiar with him, so I thought maybe I'd google his picture and he'd be one of those Memba them types who were hot in then they had a run-in with the rough life...

HE LOOKS THE SAME.. A LITTLE [IF POSSIBLE] MORE BEAT UP TODAY

chefadam

Get better! Gotta have that funk!

Jose

P-Funk forever. Dr Funkenstein to the rescue. Feet don't fail me now. Not just knee deep, George is totally deep. We be funken over here, over there ain't ****!!! Love you GC. You are the mothership connection.

Jose

GillenH2O

Get well soon George... We need more FUNK in this cold, cold World!

G Tooles

Brotha George I will lay my hands on the radio, internet, cell and let the positive vibes flow through! "Funk not only moves, it can remove, dig?" Make my the P-Funk! I wants to get funked up!

G Tooles

Rhubino

I used to make my funk the P.Funk back in high school during basketball game warm-ups in the.. gulp ... seventies. Get well.

jose cuervo

George is the greatest. P-Funk for ever. Dr. Funkenstein to the rescue. Feet don't fail me now. We be funken over here, over there ain't ****!!! I just want to testify, love you bro. You are the mothership connection. Not just knee deep, totally deep.

Mel Zipskin

Psst don't tell anybody...he's a crackhead... it's an open secret.

damian921

i think the diagnosis will be "he be aight".

Yuck

Why must be like that?
Why must I chase the cat?
Nothin' but the dawg in maaaaeeeee......

Turn that mutha out and get better George!

minister Wheeler

Get well soon Mr Funk,your in my prayers.Minister Wheeler from Plainfield NJ.

Funk_E1

To all my fellow Clones, Funkateers (and new stem-cells), Everything is on The ONE, and without that One, there is none. Get well Dr. Funkenstien, but take your time. To the curious; free your mind and your A** will follow. To those who boo and disapprove, FUNK is the TRUTH that knocks the brains from your falsehoods so that you may forever be D'void...

Mel Zipskin

He's a CRACKHEAD. Everybody in Northern Cali knows this...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments