Lindsay Lohan -- The Happiest Prisoner EVER!!!

5/26/2011 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You are looking at Lindsay Lohan serving HARD TIME under house arrest at her swanky townhouse by the beach ... OH, THE HUMANITY!!!

0526_lindsay_ramey_tmz_ex
During her first day in confinement, Lohan entertained a mystery guest ... with a big, fat smile on her face.

As we previously reported, Lohan is expected to be under arrest for roughly 35 days. How will she survive?!!?!?

UPDATE: The woman in the photo works with the company that makes the electronic monitoring device and was there to give LiLo an orientation.

messenger

I don't think Lindsays probation officer will take too kindly at being called a coke dealer LMAO!

bring back recent posts

...ok...she is home doing what she is suppose to be doing..why do u make the tag comment..." big fat smile on her face"...geeeez....tmz must b peeved she is not out to catch slipping up..and not in jail....give her a break for a couple of weeks..u look like fools know with that immature comment..just saying...

Blood Red Witch

cake,

THAT is exactly what all of us who have been following this story think/feel. She is being enabled right into her death. No drug/alcohal monerating=od soon. She has been parting the whole time she has been on formal probation. Out until 5 in the morning. She was out last night at the clubs. Check x17. She left the club and went and turned herself in. Absolutly crazy to get away with all this.

LOUhan

I've decided to change my name - at least for now. Those of you "in the know" will certainly know WHY I am doing this. Yes, you are right! Holly mackerel, you are right.

Everyone else, please ignore my gibberish and proceed.

Thanks,
the Commentor formerly known as Lou

Blood Red Witch

They CAN test her but likely will NOT. Because the judge determined her problems are mental not drug/alcohal related. LMAO

andyconda

eleanor is now on house arrest with lindsay.

judge lilo has made up her mind and said "if I have to do the crime eleanor has to do the time".

Holly takes a much needed vacation with no cellphone.

so when lindsay gets in trouble she has to call Dina to lie for her.

LOUhan

Hi Cake. Never spoke to you before but boy, I'm sorry to hear about your father. That's so, so sad. My own son lost his dad to leukemia just a few months ago. It's a sad thing. My best to you.

LOUhan

_______________

I'm seeing all kinds of horror movie potential here. Texas Chain Saw Massacre, Amityville Horror, you name it. All starring Eleanor, with Lindsay playing the stupid victim.

ernie

Lindsay, I hope you take advantage of this blessed break you got by being able to serve your jail time at your ocean condo. Let this be a lesson and learn from your mistakes. If not, the next time is not going to be so easy.

It only gets worse before it can get better if you do not take full responsibility for all of your actions. This is the time to reflect and change... not invite over house guest and waste time doing nothing but relaxing and watching television, etc.

You can get through this now as you seek God's true plan and purpose for your life. You can have a wonderful future, Linds but it is going to take some real soul-searching on your part and allow God to have His way in your life.

You are a very beautiful and talented young lady with the whole world ahead for you. Make this your last go around. Ok?

Blood Red Witch

Cake,

BTW, One of my good friends is HIV positive. I feel your pain for the stigma. I also have lost both my parents. You are not alone.

Amy

She is allowed to smile. I'll bet that she even smiled at some point while she was in actual jail!

LOUhan

Agree on the enabling her to death comments. Don't like the girl but think it's an awful - and tragic - way to handle her.

andyconda

lindsay just put VD on eleanor saying it was all her fault she caught it in the first place.

Dina has just disowned Lindsay. Dina explains lindsay is not the cash cow she use to be.

Dina has just adopted a new daughter. Dina explains " I always new Meghan Fox would be a great replacement for lindsay. I cant wait to see what my new daughter will bring to the table".

mike JR> and Cody have been replaced by the olson twins. while Ali was replaced by al pacino.

dina says. " Now this is the lohan family I want"

LOUhan

Guest is NOT a friend of Lindsay's - too modestly dressed, with "Mom" hair. Did someone say "parole officer?" Maybe Lieho thinks she can drug her and then sneak out. Hey, that's it! She can drug her, stick a blonde-white wig on her, proper her up in the window and then slip out. Marvelous idea, Lieho!

LOUhan

I love Meghan Fox. Maybe I should adopt her?