Pauly Shore's Asst Application -- Tell Me You Love Me!

5/27/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wanna be Pauly Shore's assistant? Well, you're probably out of luck -- because one of the main job requirements is you have to love his movies ... AND be damn good at math.

0526_pauly_shore_doc_launch_EX

Pauly recently went on the hunt for a new right hand man -- and required each candidate to fill out a VERY extensive questionnaire ... and TMZ has obtained a copy.

Shore -- star of such cinematic masterpieces as "Bio-Dome" -- asked prospective assistants, "Are you a fan of Pauly? If you are, be very specific - tell some of your favorite Pauly Shore movies/shows/moments?"

It also appears Pauly wants to exploit his assistants connections -- asking, "Who are the top three people that you know in the industry that you can get on the phone immediately?"

Among the other highlights ...

-- Do you have access to interns/PAs that would occasionally work under you for free?

-- Being that you would be Pauly's assistant, you would know every little personal thing about him ... so he would like to know everything about you. So please tell us information about yourself.

And our favorite question on the sheet ... "Do you have a background in mathematics?"

Eventually, we're told someone was actually hired for the job.

Side note -- Shore was also in "Encino Man" ... and that was kinda good ... right? Weezin' the juice? Anyone?

Cartman

Good luck, you were funny 2 decades ago.

Sad sad

I like when people get drunk and crank call him.

Simon

So... Pauly's looking for a sycophant who's willing to get their friends to work for free while at the same time using THEIR industry connections...
Hey Paulie, this is the funniest thing you've done in over a decade!

DatDogBitez

Bet it paid minimum wage. Even that's probably a stretch for Pauly's budget.

Cujeaux

Is 'know every little thing' code for HIV+?

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Sheen, when you're done "Winning" maybe you could apply!

Fidel's niece

Pauly WHO?

soulflower

I believe the man is looking for an f*** buddy...
Hope he's looking for a female...I'm just saying.

rudycarlson

Thank you so much, It's been a while since I saw it, and just couldn't remember the name of it. It's a pretty funny movie. Everyone needs a good laugh sometimes.

PRweb Coupons

Silas

Yeaah, Pauly was funny(ish) in the 90s, but now? Come on, seriously why does this dude need an assistant?

Seriously, Pauly Shore sounds like a total D-Bag with that application, how can you be a total douche when you haven't made a movie in 10 years? And no, being the guest voice on Futurama doesnt count.

tenley

No doubt the newly hired assistant fed this to TMZ, and it worked, Pauly's got a headline.

bunny

Every day when I watch the Casey Anthony trial, I think of Jury Duty especially when the judge talks about having the jurors in a nice hotel eating wonderful food. Are they really or are they treated like the jurors in Jury Duty? I bet it's closer to the movie than what the judge is saying.

Encino Man was good but I was a little girl, of course I liked it. So basically he wants his helper to know he hangs out at the Playboy mansion and sleeps with anything that walks? Piece of cake!

Derwood

My personal experience with Pauly Shore was miserable. He is a small, cheap little fraud with absolutely NO talent and the personality of a dead skunk.

janet

@Sam...Leave the skunk alone.

Billy

I WOULD HAVE LOVED THIS JOB!!! I love Pauly Shore FTW.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments