Lindsay House Arrest -- Best Vacation Planning Ever!!

5/27/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not to suggest you follow Lindsay Lohan's path -- allegedly steal a necklace, plead no contest and get placed under house arrest -- but it could be the best 35 day vacation you've ever had.

0527-LILO-TV-SS-v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ghost Rider

Pauly Shore + Lindsay Lohan = next celebrity MEGA couple, Paulsay.

ghfghfg

this is why our lives are in shambles in the first place

Mister Coke

cool

the Seeker

wow just wow..........
Friday night Lohan story so all the haters can have somewhere to vent their frustrations about the justice system (or lack of it) and tear down a young lady in the battle of her life..

You trolls show compassion for everybody even fake dead aids victims but, not Lindsay or Michael or Aliana ,you're all real friggan humanitarians...NOT

jeebus

Not sure why you're complaining seeker. the stories aren't garnering much attention.

TRUTH

Seems that TMZ is nothing short of a s*it stirrer/snitches...they love to harass and harass with these stories because nothing would please them more than to see Lindsay eventually die or take her own life from the relentless and ruthlessness of these threads they perpetrate.
They do bs stories like these in hopes that they can get her into even deeper trouble.
It's people writing things like this continually and of this caliber that also obviously enjoy watching a gruesome death or torture, how awesome.
Well done tmz, well done.

Ghost Rider

Seeker complains to start problems. The only problem on this board is the Seeker, so the seeker can drop dead now.

jeebus

Um.. WHAT truth? Have you paid any attention to the stories that tmz posts about lindsay? most paint in her a pleasing light (if there is such a thing when talking about her) and they don't post up any stories about the fact that she was caught drinking again, posting a poor girls number on her twitter, or anything like that.

TRUTH

How about we look at the erm...for lack of a better word-- mistakes-- you made jeebus, better yet , lets post it everywhere for everyone to see. You sound like yet another snitch taking joy in trying to dig an even deeper hole for this girl.
I could see if she was not trying to rectify her mistake, but guess what? She is , against your obvious wishes of hoping she will go so deep into a tunnel, she will never be able to come out.
You are obviously a little attention seeker yourself with your self portrait webcam shot, how many shots did you have to take before you chose that lovely one?

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay has become a bore and this attempt at a story is proof positive.

Posters like "truth" and "seeker" try to stir it up, but truth is nobody cares too much anymore. FACT

the Seeker

the Truth has spoken the truth..
Bjeebus is another one neglecting her domestic duties to blogg about things she HATES and wishing ill on others.Are you happy now pagan pig?
Hey did andyconda drown on his fishing trip yet??

jeebus

Awww but there in lies the problem with your logic Truth. I am not a "celebrity" who purposefully tries to put herself out there as much as humanly possible. It's the downside to being famous. Your life becomes an open book. if IF she was at her home doing all this behind closed doors the ENTIRE time, then perhaps you would be correct. However, she has done this SEVERAL times in public and in front of people. so therefore, people become entitled to have opinions of her discretions.

If i was to make such obvious mistakes in public I would expect people to be talking about me. its just what happens and it would be stupid for me to go WAH WAH WAH about it. I don't care enough about Lindsay to see if she makes it or not. I hope she does because then maybe she will finally go away. But if she fails oh well for that too. she's a grown adult and should take responsibility for once in her life.

And I fail to see how I am an attention seeker by simply posting up a photo of myself. How else would I take a photo of myself if it's not a self portrait lol you act as if I am the only person alive that does this sort of thing. I fail to see how horrible it is.

And who cares how many photos I took they all look similar and this is the one I chose. But think a simple webcam photo could produce as you so nicely put it a lovely photo and yet it takes Lindsay professional photo shoots, make up artists and photoshop to create her stunning photos (I will admit before she became such a tragic mess she did have some beautiful pictures)

So please do not assume something of someone you do not know. May seem hypocritical of me to say that, but again, i am not out here posting my life for the world to see like the Lohans do.

TRUTH

Stir it up tmz, or speak the truth? The last thing TMZ would ever want to see is Lindsay not getting into anymore trouble. They THRIVE on her being in trouble so they can print stories like this to attempt to make things even worse and you working at TMZ and being a part of this s*it stirring is such an honorable legacy, so please do continue to defend yourself under the guise of a " poster" named cracker.
(Laugh track)

jeebus

LOL @seeker, I haven't been on ALL day on any of the Lindsay threads (or any other for that matter) and you say I'm neglecting my duties???

Someone has their priorities horribly skewed.

jeebus

TRUTH about a minute ago
(Laugh track)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry truth, but they are not the only site that posts up stories about Lindsay, in fact even reputable websites like cnn.com will post a lindsay story. These people have a job just like Lindsay supposedly does. May not be the GREATEST thing to do but so long as people are interested in celebrity gossip (and you cannot say you aren't since you are obviously on a gossip site) then they will continue to thrive.

Plus, I think you forget that the lohans sell these stories for income. I believe the nyt had an article on that.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments