Lindsay House Arrest -- Best Vacation Planning Ever!!

5/27/2011 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not to suggest you follow Lindsay Lohan's path -- allegedly steal a necklace, plead no contest and get placed under house arrest -- but it could be the best 35 day vacation you've ever had.

0527-LILO-TV-SS-v2

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ghost Rider

I have the perfect name for Pauly and Lindsay as the next celebrity couple as well as there big comeback movie, "The Weasels"

jeebus

I think you are missing the point Truth. Those other celebrities get caught in the cross hairs as you put it, but they are not deliberately putting themselves into the paper for publicity or in the Lohan's case, MONEY.

There in lies the difference.

And Chuck, thank you very much for the wonderful compliment!

Grandma Cracker

Knew the trolls would be restless tonight.

Their queen is housebound and they are confused and panicking.

dreamon

Yes those people occasionally appears in the tabs, they do not make what Michael Lohan admitted to being a business of it. And they are known for winning lawsuits when the stories are false. Something the Lohans can do, be cause they have no shame about selling vulnerable to Lindsay to any rag who'll pay.

I'm not salivating at someones spiral. The Trollhans always do and say what's good for them not what's good for Lindsay.

TRUTH

Keep showing your true webcam colors jesus, I mean jeebus.
When a person makes mistakes and then tries to rectify them, it's the creeps like yourself that enjoy the continuous lynch and all you are is a person that does not have enough of a full life that she has to go and continue to attempt to tear that person down that is being punished for her mistakes and is facing what she has done wrong and trying to fix it.
You seem like the type that if you cannot forgive a persons past mistakes all while they are proving that they are attempting to make amends, that makes you a royal bi*ch and you will be a continuous misery probably for the rest of your life.

dreamon

I meant that's something hte Lohan CAN"T do!

Trollhans are a bore. Goodnight.

Jeebus. you'r a hoot and a lovely one too.

TRUTH

jeebus 4 minutes ago

There in lies the difference.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's both you and dreamon complaining that they do this for the money and yet, here you both are on this particular thread feeding into it, oh the irony

dreamon

Again.....

The Lohans have no shame about SELLING vulnerable to Lindsay to any rag who'll pay.

I'm not salivating at someones spiral. The Trollhans always do and say what's good for THEM not what's good for Lindsay.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ilovegossip

@the truth

Can you please explain exactly how Lindsay is trying to rectify her mistakes? Because I haven't seen her do ONE thing yet, that the court hasn't forced her to do. She is still hanging out at clubs, even though she has said she would not do that anymore. She still violated her parole, even though she said she's learned from her mistakes. I don't see the part where she's rectifying anything. Unless you want to consider her spending 35 days under house arrest as rectifying? That's a court order...not anything Lindsay is doing herself!

jeebus

*laughs again* I love how you trolls try to say i'm miserable and that I have a miserable life, and will continue to have one, for this and that, all because i happen to get on a gossip site.

I have a wonderful life full of things that i thank my stars every day for. I am sorry to burst your bubble but the perceived person you are portraying me to be is a complete farce. and even when things are down, and things go wrong, i STILL thank my stars that i have what I have. Because I am grateful unlike others.

I think whats sadder than a person talking trash about a celebrity is a troll coming onto a site to talk trash to other random strangers. Especially to the strangers that only wanted to engage in a civil debate and act like the mature adults we thought everyone to be.

However I can see that it is impossible. No troll can be mature or can be capable of having an intelligent talk or debate. My mistake for even thinking that was possible!

Blood Red Witch

Another Non-story. LMAO!

jeebus

@dreamon, thank you dear! I need to stop and realize that being civil and even remotely intelligent gets you nowhere on the LiLo threads.

the Seeker

Jeebus could you put back the pentagram avatar so we don't have to look @ your NOT so lovely (makeup caked on/staged)photoshoot.
A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentangle or, more formally, as a star pentagon) is the shape of a five-pointed star drawn with five straight strokes.

Pentagrams were used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia, and are used today as a symbol of faith by many Wiccans, akin to the use of the cross by Christians and the Star of David by Jews

The pentagram has magical associations, and many people who practice pagan faiths wear jewelry incorporating the symbol.(Linds wears a Cross ring to show her Christian faith) The pentagram has associations with Freemasonry and is also utilized by a number of other belief systems. Christians once more commonly used the pentagram to represent the five wounds of Jesus.

The word "pentacle" is sometimes used synonymously with "pentagram", and this usage is borne out by the Oxford English Dictionary, although that work specifies that a cir***scription makes the shape more particularly a pentacle.Wiccans and Neo-pagans often make use of this more specific definition for a pentagram enclosed in a circle.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news witches BUT,
Idol worship and evil hate = no salvation through Christ Jesus

jeebus

Well poor us then for not receiving the salvation of Jesus Christ. However I am pretty sure most witches or wiccans don't give a flying HOOT about the salvation of Jesus christ so who cares if we receive it or not. So your bad news becomes irrelevant Seeker. Sorry.

And no thank you. I will choose when I decide to place a different avatar up. But I think you need to stop being so wishy washy and so obsessed on what i use as an avatar. first you get upset because I post up a symbol of my faith, and now you want me to put it back up.

Perhaps you all should focus more on the person on the thread instead of one commenter on here. Most people would think your insane.

TRUTH

I have a wonderful life and I commend people that are paying for their mistakes, while at the same time I will tear down the ones that are so full of themselves and believe that they can get away with abhorrent behavior.
You still fail to see the bigger picture, one I have repeated numerous time but you blind yourself to it. This woman is doing her community service, she is settling her cases, and she is an addict that is trying to become clean. So what that she is in clubs? I myself do not drink but have gone to meet with friends in clubs and have come out of there without a single drop of alcohol consumed.
It takes a person with a mean streak/ miserable life to avoid looking at the good and instead keep chipping away at the bad, over and over, that is the difference between you and I.
Hands down, you lose...oh and denial isn't just a river in Egypt.