Sarah Palin -- Bad to the Bone

5/29/2011 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes politician Sarah Palin hopped on the back of a Harley and took part in the annual Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally in Washington, DC today.

0529_sarah_palin_AP
B-b-b-bad.

sodakhic

This stupid Shpak dude is saying she wasn't invited. What the hell and the other 400,000 were personally invited. Give me a ****ing break.

David

I pray every night that she'll run. I love Sarah Palin. She'll make a better president than Barack Hussein Obama! Go Sarah! We love and support you! Woohooooooooo!!!

Smarter Human

David, you're an idiot.

Nature Freak

Seriously, Sarah Palin is the poster child for Narcissistic personality disorder. Maybe she can do fundraising with NAMH in order to promote treatment for persons like herself. The cult of Sarah surrounding her just feeds into her derangement. Yeah, its allowed her to become famous (and I will give her this she is a b.s artist/ backstabber par excellence), but when Palinmania 2012 peaks and crashes (and it will)it won't be pretty.

Dragon Tattoo

@David I too pray that she runs, but I don't think we have the same reasons. She gives comedians great material to work with and I am a fan of laughter. Every time she opens her mouth is a comedy jam, I can't wait for all the jokes on SNL and late night talk shows, and the sad thing is that she is quoted verbatim.

Maverick

Give me a break. What a complete f'ing fake.

It's all about Sarah Inc. and her book deals, tv shows and $100,000 speeches.

I AM SO SICK OF THIS BITCH.

Puckett

I'm not exactly sure when it happened but at some point i realized that every time i read her name, i mentally pronounce it "Sarah Failin'"...

Carl

If I was the driver I'd take a fall. The broken leg I'd suffer would be worth it.

ecaz

who cares about this lady! she is whats wrong with america, other countries laugh at us because she is actually considered a top presidential contender. what a Fame whore just die already. and im soooo ashamed to live in arizona now that she lives here. im considering moving now

ka0z4allu

This woman sure has alot of extra time on her hands. I wonder who is taking care of her special needs baby? Just sayin!

Cartman

I love Sarah Palin.

I like what Dennis Miller says about her, “I’m a Palin fan because she irritates just the right people"

Nature Freak

Sarah Palin is a grifter whose acillies heel is that she now believes her own scam, sort of like a crack dealer getting addicted themselves.

bailey

aww man, i was hoping she would fall off or something. you know get her head chopped off. lolz sarah palin is nothing but a dirty disgusting ugly white trash whore. just like her ugly fat ass daughter. these people need to disappear. and stay the **** out of arizona. you guys aren't welcome here.

Chun LI

Go away you stupid bitch!! Any idiot that would vote for this famewhore needs their head examined.

sumo

What an insult to Veterans everywhere. Too bad the Bitch didn't fall off.